• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

We need proof in the form of pics. :D

Unlike most soft drinks, it was sweetened with cane sugar instead of HFCS. From Dublin, Texas. Someone here on thp recently posted that they are no longer making it.

Then I am definitely drinking the normal stuff (HFCS sweetened).

Did you know that like all our soft drinks here are sweetened with cane sugar?

(Dr. Pepper is imported.)

it is 4:21,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,did you know that i have a stihl fs 550,that germany has only shipped 3 to the states????????????????

No, I didn't know that.
Does it seem strange that we can get Mexican Coke here?
(I'm in Ohio, on the opposite border of the US from Mexico, and we can't hardly get ANYTHING southern here. Mexican Coke is Coca Cola produced for Mexico, and it's made with cane sugar instead of HFCS. Weird.)

No, I didn't know that.
Does it seem strange that we can get Mexican Coke here?
(I'm in Ohio, on the opposite border of the US from Mexico, and we can't hardly get ANYTHING southern here. Mexican Coke is Coca Cola produced for Mexico, and it's made with cane sugar instead of HFCS. Weird.)
yes that does seem weird.
whats it like?

No, but I've heard it tastes like chicken.

Of the "exotic hillbilly meats" (snake, possum, squirrel, weasel, rabbit, etc) which have you sampled And which would you eat again?

I think the Bossman has TB's merkin in a safety deposit box.

I've had rattlesnake a few times and would eat it again in a heartbeat! Tastes good and makes ya feel feisty!!!!

Who has JT's CI merkin?

Back