• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Depends upon how much time you have - there is a cost to EVERYTHING, in this case either time or money. Pick your poison.

Will you be thinking about me in the morning?

Uh, maybe? (whew - there's a safe answer)

Do you have a mental picture of the people you talk to on the Internet?

(sorry x - too slow! Country is the answer tho)

Despite my fear of hospitals, I would if I was nearby. No one should have to go through that without someone to hold their hand. :(

Good answer to Pi. I was going to say "a Ferrari, a huge pile of cash, 3 supermodel nymphomaniacs and a pepperoni pIzza"

Does that make me shallow?

I'll let LDHS hold your hand, I'm sure you'd enjoy the eye candy more. But I'll make you tea and tell bad jokes to keep your spirits up. What are you trying to do, g, beat my record? :banghead:

LDHS, of course you are shallow, you're a man!

It is 10:45 am here and you are 2 hours behind Chicago so where is it 7:16am?

Now you know why I am called pi or 3.14! I am not mathematically challenged.

Edited for spelling again!

I'm fairly sure (though not CERTAIN) that he was referring to the time on your post where he missed the question.

Since the sun revolves around the earth and that is how humans track time, don't you think we should technically tell time based upon our exact longitude at the moment we check the time?

ie - It would have technically been 7:16am at some point on the earth when it was 10:45am your time.....

Back