• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

We shall see. One for sure. The other who knows. Depends on if SL is paying attention and has her whip handy.

Where are Scovie and CJ? They should be home by now.

I'm pretty sure SL will be focusing her attention on ZF tonight, tomorrow, etc. Might be a late date for CJ and SD, since they're supposed to finish that job today.

Am I ignoring Dr.'s orders just a wee bit?

I am follownig DR orders to a T! i want this cast off and to start learning to walk again ASAP

Do you think i will beable to start PT bu Feb 14?

We shall see. One for sure. The other who knows. Depends on if SL is paying attention and has her whip handy.

Where are Scovie and CJ? They should be home by now.
I said spanking, not whipping, I prefer the hands on approach.
I am follownig DR orders to a T! i want this cast off and to start learning to walk again ASAP

Do you think i will beable to start PT bu Feb 14?
I hope so, is that how you want to spend Valentine's Day?

V-day, any day is PT day. But no, prefer not to need PT!

What was the first thing to come to mind when you saw "V-day"?

I'm shutting my mouth, is that a wise course of action?

Seems that way - you're the best judge though I'm sorely disappointed for missing what must have been an interesting and scandalous portion of this topic.

Why do spiders so give me the willies? And what gives you the willies? And why is Willy so creepy that a whole expression is named after him?

as much as i like any glam rock jam.

do you think pitbulls a re a dangerous animal?? and dont answer it depends on the owner.

ALL animals can be dangerous, including the human animal, so yes. Pitbulls have just gotten more media attention in recent years - and even that cycles.

Why do you ask?

Because he has a weird fetish for having rhetorical questions answered.

On a scale of 1-10, how cute is the puppy in this SFW video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyzsE34AlT4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Back