• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Right this very second I am sipping a delightfully dry martini!!! Scovie's fault - he put on "martini music" when we got home! so happy....

Wgat was the funnest thing you did today?

Cruise THP at lunchtime. Pretty pathetic, huh? Okay, all things considered, that was about my speed today. Besides, you guys ARE fun!

Picked up pork ja ja mein for dinner.... want some?

Oh - I SOOOOO want to bring you dinner tonight! But by the time I got there, it'd be breakfast time and I'd have to start all over! No delivery in Buckley either?

Should I make another batch of 'tinis?

Thanks CJ. Nope no Chinese only pizza delivery.

Most definitely make another batch!!! Hell I can almost have one :)

Who thinks an ice cream sundae sounds delish?

I DO!!!! I was just fantasizing about a banana split 2 days ago......! But I'd take a good old fashioned sundae for sure!!!!!!! damn you.....the nearest Baskin & Robbins is like 3 hours away!!!!!

who looooves hot fudge? I mean really loooooooooooooooves?

not really a huge hot fudge fan! its good but i would rather have hot spicy raspberry sauce drizzled over my ice cream

are you glad the weekend in here and what are your plans?

CJ, I only lust after hot fudge I don't love it. Don't you have any other place nearby for ice cream or pseudo i.c. products like Ben and jerry's or D.Q.?

i would rather have hot spicy raspberry sauce drizzled over my body!
are you glad the weekend in here and what are your plans?
FIFY, read the 1st sentence.
Weekday or weekend makes no difference to me. I might go out this weekend .
Why are you asking?

CJ, I only lust after hot fudge I don't love it. Don't you have any other place nearby for ice cream or pseudo i.c. products like Ben and jerry's or D.Q.

The nearest DQ is still 45 minutes away...bestest to just make my own and......(Pi, I can read your thoughts you know!!!!!!!!!! ;))

asking 'cuz it could be a juicy story!......

Where will Pi be playing this weekend? (be creative people!)

I will be celebrating at dinner tonight, for I just escaped 10 years of working for a complete tool yesterday by accepting a transfer to a new position within the company - no more warehouse-office in an unpopular under-budgeted part of the company....off to the greener pastures of a bright sunny office with LOTS of windows, a nicer town to work in and a much much nicer and way less politically charged boss in a position that seems like a great fit. Tomorrow night I also go to a celebratory dinner, but with my mommy. So uh, less drunk.
:D

On a scale of 1-10, how smelly is Spongey's foot right now?

Back