• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

None of my fellow PNW peeps are here. I was wondering same thing Pi.... I have been doing chores so that's why I just got back. Anywho......

Do you live in a house, apartment, townhouse, shack or elsewhere?

A house, but I rent - I had no intent of being here this long, and I sure as heck don't plan on being here forever.

I'm going to bed now ..... do you believe me?

Heck, why did I stay up until almost midnight when I knew I needed to get up at 5:00, and oh, by, the way, happened to wake up at 4-something?

No, I have really short hair, and also I am a male. We don't do that. That's a chick thing. Just sayin'.

When you fart in public do you wince a little and look around as though you're suspiciously trying to figure out who actually farted?

I don't fart in public, it is a man thang. If I did, I would act as though I hadn't noticed.
Are you a glass half empty or half full person?

because you used the stupid strike-through effect.

why is everything people don't like 'stupid' and everything people do like 'sexy' even if we're talking about things that have neither intelligence nor reproductive organs?

Back