• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Mmm.... not necessarily. As you're aware, some peppers have very thin-walled flesh, while others have very thick-walled flesh. Clearly the thick-walled will be heavier than the thin-walled, given two peppers of the same size. Habs being thin-walled, for example, next to the same size of rocoto - the rocoto would be much heavier. Yuummmmm .... r o c o t o..... mmmmmm.

Do you get the idea that I like rocoto flavor?

Strangely, the thought did for some reason cross my mind....

According to this though, a "peck" is unit of volume, not of weight.

(I hads to google what a peck was to answer the question... and still got it wrong! :lol:)

Did I trick you into being wrong like me or is my brain just not functioning properly again?

EDIT:

Wait... I'm pretty sure I get what you're saying now.

Aaaahhh. My "not necessarily" was because I was being too lazy to look it up. Something about a hot day and beer......

My drive home from my daughter's house normally takes about 5 hours. But tomorrow is the Memorial Day holiday, which many peeps celebrate on Saturday or Sunday, instead of Monday. If I leave by 10am, how long do you think the drive will actually take me?

Gassy - everything you do is secret - 'cept to those of us that make up stories for you!

Did gassy wear fishnets tonite? (naw ...just kidding....??????) :) WHOOP - there it is!!!!!! :D

:rofl:

Should I change my avvy to this to better suit my personality?

Secretsquirrel.jpg

Nah.... That's like playing the cloud game to me - you're going to see in it what you want.

How are your babies doing?

I did the thing one is not supposed to do - I assumed you are growing hot peppers and, therefore, have some baby plants right now.

Were you referring to a different type of baby?

my babies are babies and peppers. and perhaps a few other things lying around.

Sore muscles after a weekend equals good weekend, bad weekend, of "good weekend" wink wink style?

Back