• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

I believe Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy beer is made with lemon - it's nice and light for the summer, but most peeps tend to love it or hate it.

None - I carry money in my purse, not my pockets.
Wanna check my pockets and make sure I'm not lying about that? :lol:

Actually, you have nothing to worry about at all.... especially considering I don't even have the moolah to get on a plane and fly to the next closest airport let alone overseas!

When will I ever afford being able to go on an overseas holiday? :mope:

Probably about the same time I am. You'll come here, I'll go there...... AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaagh! LOL

Did you know I got drunk?

Hehehe! Baileys. Straight. Yes, it's too sweet, but every now and then.... He's just got that smooth caress type of thing going... :lol:

Think I should go to bed now until this wears off?

Only if you weren't quite sure how to answer my question, or just wanted to.

Wait. Are you just trying to mess with my head???

I *plan* to do some cleaning up around the place but whether I actually get to it is another story....

Why is it a struggle to get up on work mornings but come the weekend, I can't sleep in to save my life?

Back