• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

For you, I hope so, G!

Burned out as hell myself. And get this... first day off work today after working 10 days... looking sooo forward to a good sleep in... body clock still wakes me up early. :mad:

When are we gonna get the sleep we need?

Apparently when we take drugs - which I'll be doing tonight. If I remember to take them..... It would help if I didn't mind taking them...

This afternoon was perfect - screaming blue sky and warm sun, yet a cool gentle breeze off the lake. Wasn't it a perfect day for ________ ?

Only to Mexico and the Bahamas.

If you could suddenly do one thing you haven't been able to do before, what would it be?

I was somehwere once (can't remember where) and ordered this breakky and it came with this huge-ass mushroom that smelled like semen. :sick:

Does it count if I never actually ate the thing the first time?

Well, being a bloke and a producer of the stuff and all... is it so inconceivable that at any stage I may have ever caught a whiff of the stuff?

(I think maybe we should move on now? :rofl:)

Anyway..........................................

6 back injuries, 2 major hand injuries, have to take pain and sleeping meds to get any rest.....and I'm only 26. Time for a desk job?

Desk job = possible bulging disc/pinched nerve(s) in the back and possible carpal tunnel syndrome. So desk job = possible need to take pain and sleeping meds to get any rest.

Does it sound like a "pick your poison" option?

Just finished my TD entry, and will get back on to homework after a brief nap. None of "those" celebrations here!

Are you getting enough sleep these days?

hahaha - answering my own - NO.

How cool would it be if we lived on a planet with less gravity, and could catapult ourselves to different places we wanted to go? Have a literal "net work" to catch us on the other end.... ?

Hi fellow Illinois resident. I'm in Cook County. Aliens and ghosts have neither been proven nor disproven to me.
Are you interested in conspiracy theories?

Back