• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

I recently took a test for certification on my company's proprietary application used by doctors, RNs & MAs to enter patient visit data into our systems.

Passed!

On a scale of 1-10 how much do you actually care?
:rofl:

I care 8.5! I may have docked points for not really understanding the "whys" of it, but I doubt it was an easy test to take! :)
I don't like tests. hahahaha

Is it pathetic to buy Home Depot plants, when I belong to such an awesome chile growing forum?? (I feel happy, and bad, at the same time)

Not at all, IMO. Between work and school I didn't have time for starting anything from seed this year, so all my plants are OW's, ordered from CCN, or picked up at HD or Lowes. No way I'm paying shipping for common varieties like "regular" jalapenos, habaneros, etc., but they're good staples to have around.

Feel better now?

YES!!!! I DO! :) I just needed some of those staples, and in a pinch weather/time wise. Have to say, a little surprised at their selection this year! Delightfully shocked, I was!(oops - just channeled Yoda)
So, was in the process of puttin' those pups in the ground, when Mother Nature took a sharp left and changed the plan.

Would you rather have hot wind or cold rain?

I wash..... usually a couple times a day.....

Wanna smell them and tell me? And would you prefer that be before or after my daily workout? ;)

No. In my paradigm, you are the bastion of everything that is right and logical in the world.

How often do you let your fingers do the walking?

As often as possible. After all fingers are one of those things that helped to make us the species we are today.

What is your defining feature?

Hm. I don't define myself in terms of my physical appearance. And how others define me (within my definition) varies from person to person.

Given my response, how do you define me, knowing what little you do about me? What stands out the most to you?

Back