• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Prefer to live in/near a city, but also spend time in the wild. Cities are just so darned convenient.....

Did you do anything you now feel guilty about today?

Prefer to live in/near a city, but also spend time in the wild. Cities are just so darned convenient.....

Did you do anything you now feel guilty about today?

Yes, It was over 100 degrees today.... I should have bring my peppers indoors...... Over 50 flowers dropped. Bad Me!

You want to start a revolution?

... Sorry, I'm still stuck on "threw a bedroom", rather than "through a bedroom".....

Are you impressed that Beehunter can throw an entire bedroom???

It varies, kind of cycles depending upon what's going on in the real world. Lately most of my time has been in the Fun Zone, and I usually limit myself to this thread and the TPBM thread.

But now that I've re-read some of the posts above, I'm wondering if anyone got my Beatles reference. Did you, and if so, did it make you think the tune?

it went right on past me at first. But now that i went and reread it i am singing the tune in my head.

Whats the last song to get stuck in your head?

Oh when the saints
Come marchin' in
Oh when the saints
Come marchin' in
I want to be, be in that number
When the saints come marchin' in!

Yes, right now, in fact.

What should I eat for lunch?

a) Start taking zinc lozenges and up the Vit. C. b) Stay home from work. d) Go outside when I'm not sleeping. e) Drink hot tea with lemon and honey.

Oh.... this wasn't a test?

Actually, the test was for you to take! (You'll notice I left off an "all of the above" option, which is what I do...)

When was the last time you took a test and what was it on?

Back