• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

I have destroyed more than my fair share of wasabi in my lifetime. Sushi restaurants always look at me weird when I ask for EXTRA.

Would you ever eat a peanut butter and sweet pickled habanero sandwich?

If I piled all of my dried pods (still from last year!) together, along with the dried pods scovalicious sent, YES!

How is August shaping up for you?

August is shaping up rather nicely for me. My 32nd birthday is on the 6th, and the Buffalo Brewfest is on the 10th. I'm expecting to be drinking a lot of beer that week.

Who makes the best hot wings you've ever had?

Funny, as I'm not sure. I was a judge at PATB's best buffalo wing contest, and there were 3 I really liked. Can't tell you today who made any of them.

What feeling/emotion to you most closely associate with the color orange?

Technically, no. One could argue that lying to spare someone's feelings is ok, or a white lie. Can't say I haven't done so, myself, but prefer not to say anything until a more opportune time vs. lying about something; there is no requirement to immediately answer everything, although our culture tends to teach us to do so.

What do you think about that?

#5 "Feet that are swift to run into mischief". I can never seem to stay outta trouble, and absolutely never get away with it :)

Prefer the city, or the Wild ??

Back