• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Bob Marley & The Wailers

What is your all time favorite video game???

Hot dogs and beer.

What's on your 4th of July menu?

Going to a party, not sure what they are serving. Think I'll whip up some guac and spike it with ghost powder to share.

Gonna pay for fireworks or just enjoy?

The legal ones are wimpy, but yes. I miss the days of legal stuff that blew up. Bottle rockets were so much fun, but now days you can get a ticket if you have them.

Did you have a good holiday?

Wimpy ones have lots of colored fire and noise, but don't really explode. I much prefer the ones that shoot into the air and explode. I like bottle rockets, black cats, lady fingers, m80s. Alas these good ones are not legal anymore.

What fruit do you think would be good in a hot sauce?

Just cash was $324-
Found a wallet once with over a grand. Turned it in to appartment management.

On a plant like a scorpion tongue, how long after seeing first sign of pod till ripe pod?

A few weeks? TBH, I've never paid attention to precise times!

Would some of the fun of growing be lost if pods ripened in, say, a week or something?

Somewhere nice that's not here!

Do you consider it a waste if one doesn't use their vacation time to go anywhere? (Like I just did recently? :lol:)

No, infact I most often go on a stay-cation. I just stay home and polish the sofa with my ass.

If you had the funds and the time. Where would you go?

Funds.... how much are we talking? 'Cause I've always wanted to go to the moon! Like, seriously, imagine it. The magnitude of desolation. It would be maddening! And just how intense would it be standing there looking back at the earth? Would you ever feel more detached from life?

Would any other experience compare?????

Wow, now that's a great answer! For me the thought ofleaving earth is just way to frightning. What else would compare? For me would be to take a hotair balloon ride through the Napa valley. Top on my bucket list.

Ever done anything like that?

Back