• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

We are closing in on him. Legit sources confirm he is somewhere in this vacinity:

ZtyQyCo.jpg

But can you tell me, where in the world is Carmen Sandiego??

She's sitting at the round table in the above pic.

Why is it illegal to box a kangaroo in Oregon when there are no kangaroos there anyhow?

Because old travelling shows where you used to box Roo's.

Screw Carmen Sandiego, where the hell is Flight MH370?

I get my inspiration from the best. ;)

Am I gonna spend another day on the computer or am I going to get out and enjoy the cold while it lasts?

He might like that burning sensation you get when you come in from the cold into a nice warm place. Think about icy cold toes then jumping into a warm bath- yeah that feeling.

Whats on the agenda for the weekend?

Don't know yet, but I'm getting off this computer, that's for damn sure! Been on holidays and haven't done a thing but sit on here and complain that I haven't done a thing. :rolleyes:

Nova said:
He might like that burning sensation you get when you come in from the cold into a nice warm place. Think about icy cold toes then jumping into a warm bath- yeah that feeling.

THAT. How do most people not get that?

Yeah i have plans. Going to watch a junior soccer match Saturday morning then take my downhill steed out to see if i can find any new trails. Then come home and drink beer until i am good and drunk whilst messing up the kitchen. Sunday....who knows maybe hit up the pub for a nice lunch.

Tell me YOUR plans for the weekend...

Just bought about 4lbs of manzanos. Gotta process those. Have a buddy, that I have not seen in years, visiting Saturday. Maybe Bbq. Thinking about going yard saleing on Sunday.

Can a manzano be dried?

Back