• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

OK, I'm a little bit worried now...

It would appear that you know I'm single (I am).

That I just finished a coffee (I did).

And what now seems possible you know that somebody called me articulate not a couple days ago (referring to other thread).

:peeks out the curtain: :scared:

Am I transparent?? :lol:

Kinda. If you count being out there for only half hour or so as "getting out". :lol:

Aaah but just about to log off and go for a bushwalk now that the sun is back out.

Rain was pretty heavy last night... might still be a good idea to wear my gumboots?

You might just be one of the best!

Do you think Rymerpt would let me in his band if I brought this to the table?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG3W9-mp_pc

If I didn't think so, I wouldn't have posted it.

Yeah, OK, so maybe there are more professional models out there, but do their charm come even remotely close to this, this majestic, whatever the heck you would call it? :lol:

My point exactly. You can make music with anything. Like me and the comb. It sucked, but it was fun and it was kinda funny. That's all I need.

What silly stupid thing have you done just for shits and giggles?

Rymerpt said:
My point exactly. You can make music with anything. Like me and the comb. It sucked, but it was fun and it was kinda funny. That's all I need.
What silly stupid thing have you done just for shits and giggles?

Well?

Back