• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Nah, never done hot air balloon before but I reckon it would be fun!

The thought alone of leaving the earth terrirfies me! :lol: But still... if I had the chance. I don't reckon any experience on earth would be able to match the intensity of standing on the moon (at least for me). I seriously probably would go mad or have a heart attack or something. But for that once in a lifetime thrill just prior to that..... it would have to be worth it.

You know what... I'm gonna start a bucket list of my own and add "stand on moon" to mine. :D

Have you accomplished anything on your bucket list?

1) got married
2) had a kid
3) climbed Mt Fuji
4) ate a world record hot pepper
5) wrote and sold a book

Not to bad for an old man eh?

1) hot air balloon ride
2) get a book published and into major book stores
3) have grandchildren to spoil

List a couple of yours

What I have yet to do:

- trip right around Australia (through every state incl. Tassie)
- sky dive
- free solo climb a mountain
- stand on the moon (one day... some way, some how......)

Who owns a rocket that I can borrow? :lol:

I'M IN!!!! And I was kinda hoping Kate Upton would come along too. I hope my wife doesn't see this.

So who are we gonna get to fund this project or do we take donations? ;) 

Me, you, Nate. And I spoke to Kate, she's in. And you'll never guess............ she has a rocket! :party:

What if this happens?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52Gg9CqhbP8

Kate-Upton-SI-Swimsuit-Space1-630x350_zps2bd7eac8.jpg

Kate's rocket comes with anti earth exploding software. So its all good. Call in sick we leave Monday.

nate6279 said:
Thank You Rymerpt!!!

I think we could do this Kickstart thingy. Don't you?
Well duh. If ya have a couple beers and put on your rose colored glasses anything is possible.

Fuck it, I'm not much for beer, but I'm out to get a bottle of sake. I'll be ready Monday morn if she does call.

Back