• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

I believe in my ghost pepper plant. As far as spirits? Well I feel that there is the possibility. I'm not completely convinced there is, but I lean more in that direction.

What about big foot? Can a man-ape breed live amoungst us and never truely be found?

One would imagine if such a creature did exist we would have some kind of definitive proof by now (fossils, remains, a living specimen, solid video/picture evidence, etc).  However at the same time we are discovering new creatures on a regular basis in places like the Amazon and there are likely thousands of creatures that have yet to be discovered, so there's that...I won't rule out the possibility.

What about aliens?  There has to be life out there somewhere...

I like the idea of Nessie, but probably not, they've combed/scanned that lake damn near 100 times now.

What are your feelings on bagpipes?

Oooh a tough one, it's only my second year and I have so many yet to try!  This year my wild brazils seem to be pretty high on my list... the yellow 7 pot has been fun as well...but overall I kind of want to say jalapeno: despite having minimal heat it's a classic hot pepper and I can't get enough of them, also I love me some grilled jalapeno poppers lol!

What's the best popper recipe you've ever tasted? (type of pepper used, ingredients inside, bacon inside or outside, etc)

Just starting to think outside the box for poppers. I made a stuffed pepper that was steller a while back. Not really a popper, but here goes the recipe:

Boneless chicken breasts

Tom som soup broth mix (asain market)

Green onions

Big pablanos

Mexican shreaded cheese

Serranos

Make a strong soup and cube and boil chicken in the broth. Cut up onions and serrannos and mix with drained chicken and cheese. Mix well and stuff inside the big pablanos. Bake 350 for about 45 min.

What popper recipe works for you?

That sounds absolutely fantastic!

I've only ever done jalapeno poppers, but this recipe seems to do the trick:

8 oz. cream cheese
1 cup shredded jack cheese
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Dried dill (to taste, I always kinda eyeball it)
Chives, chopped, to taste
Bacon (either wrapped around the outside or chopped up like bacon bits inside, or both)
Roughly 12-18 jalapenos, depending on how big they are

Mix everything together in a large bowl except for the peppers, add more cream cheese if you're having a hard time mixing it all

Cut off the top of the peppers, de-core/de-seed said peppers, keep the tops

Stuff jalapenos by hand (the best things in life always involve getting your hands a little dirty  ;) )

Replace tops on peppers, toothpick in place 

Grill on medium-low heat until mixture inside begins to melt/bubble

What superhot do you think would be good when stuffed?

Fatalli, maybe ghost they end to be sweeter by my standards, but the heat would make it tough.

What's the hottest pepper SHU level you have tried?

I'm growing Yellow 7 Pots this year, first superhot I've ever grown/eaten.  I put up a video of it on here somewhere, it's hilarious because I got two pepper noobs to try them too!

Have you ever eaten a reaper?

I did a ghost in one video and two chocolate scorpions in the second video. Go to youtube enter Rymerpt. No, I have not done a reaper and don't think I will. I'll cook with them, but supers are way to hot.

Have you had a brazilian starfish? That are sooo good.

Just watched the ghost video, very cool!  Does the oil really help that much?  Might have to try that next time.
If you want to see my video type 7 pot yellow review reinhard in the youtube search bar, should link you to my other videos as well.

To answer your question, I have not had a starfish before, but I do plan on growing them probably two seasons from now.

What is the most prolific plant you've ever grown?

Bass mostly, every now and then we hit the Bay and go for rockfish.  would love to go on a deep sea charter one day though...

Favorite war movie?

Normally we either go to one of the reservoirs or the bay, don't do much river fishing, my buddy is just getting into flyfishing but I haven't quite caught the bug yet.

Toilet paper: over or under?

Back