• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Sailboat, to a tropical island where the fish are abundant and the female population outnumber the men 10:1.

What are you doing tomorrow?

Well after working a ton of overtime including a 74hr week, I've cracked the s#@t's at the boss, literally, which included a head to head argument. So I decided to give myself the weekend off. Even after the boss pleaded with me to work TWICE!! Right now I'm up to my wrists in compost preparing my garden bed for some Chilli goodness. Who knows what tomorrow will bring, but hopefully more of the same.

Apologies for the long post, but I'm feeling somewhat liberated at the moment.

When was the last time you told your boss to go get ........?

Naw, actually I like the guy. My having to work Saturday was a result of EVERYONE else being unable to. I was last on the list. Only happened twice in twelve years. If I want the extra work he gives it, but if not I'm left alone.

What is a go to "I'm hungry" food for you?

too slow to reply to dinner question

...well screw it, it's my B-day and I'll do as I damn well please. :drunk:

hahahahahahahaha

Depends on the job.  If it is something I have no knowledge of, I will call a pro.  If it is something I'm capable of handling on my own, I do it myself.

Who would win in a fight, Barack Obama or Paul Ryan?

Back