• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

King George Whiting. If you ever get the chance to try it you'll understand. Also one of the hardest fish to stalk whilst spearfishing and one hellofa fighter.

Your favorite fish to eat?

Monk fish or sturgen
Monk is like lobster
Sturgen is pork like

Rich person is throwing you a huge party. What's gonna be on the menue?

King George Whiting (of course), Crayfish/Lobster, King Prawns, BBQ ribs, 1" thick Angus steaks, spit roasted Lamb, Greek salad, Pavlova for desert. All washed down with Jameson whiskey.

What is the single most important thing you would tell yourself if time travel were possible.

Pocket knife, Spiderman underoos, Nixon campain button

The justice league wants to recruit you. Why, what are your super powers?

I am able to fix most things with household items. In my last adventure I replaced Wonder Woman's corset under wire with some paperclips and duct tape. They call me Macshorerider.

If you could have one talent what would it be?

Depends on the music I'm listening to at the time. Generally as fast as I can within the speed limit.

Are you the good samaritan or the opportunist?

I do a lot of snowboarding, and I play hockey outside. And I still enjoy playing in the snow, for some reason. Building forts and shit.

How many times a month do you usually cut your grass?

Enjoying produce I have grown in my garden, getting a car park right outside your destination, the natural beauty of nature, spring, and coffee.

What is the best tip you can offer to growing Chilli?

Back