• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

I'm not a big artichoke eater, but it's not going to be mayo.  :sick:

Favorite TV show from childhood (Sadly, I was a middle aged to elderly woman trapped in a 11-14 year old boy's body. My favorite shows were Murder She Wrote, Golden Girls, Newhart & Designing Women.)

http://youtu.be/cuZVMUBnufw

Ah. Grizzly Adams. That was a good one. I'm a high school teacher. When kids come in with facial hair, my standard line is, "Who do you think you are, Grizzly Adams?" Somehow, they never get it. I never liked MASH. My mom watched reruns everyday.

No sailing. 

Grow any fruit? (I know technically peppers & tomatoes are fruits, but you know what I mean.)

Authors*   :P
I was an English & History double major, but nah, I don't really read much. I'll read non-fiction from time to time but not much fiction. I like John Steinbeck.

Favorite movie?

I'm good on the grill but not much in a kitchen. There's nothing like a BBQ hamburger with your favorite ingredients!

What car do you drive, if any?

First time meeting my first girlfriend's father, she was 17, I was 18, I was at their house, and a condom fell from my pocket on their couch. They saw it when I got up. One of the worst moments in my whole life. It wasn't so bad, though, the guy was nice.

If food tasted 10 times better when consumed by the butthole, would you do it?

Only on romantic dinners with my wife. It'd sure save me some money in the long run...... :rofl:

What's a memory you've had that you'll never forget? 

I was in an accident recently and that would rank as the worst. She got out of her tweeked car and said " Hi, how ya doin". What could I say? I hadjust rearended her car.

No wolf. Id starve.

Ever use chopsticks? How well?

Yeah, with sushi. I consider myself relatively skilled with them, I never really drop the sushi or double try grabbing it.

Would you be a good competitive eater?

I think I could have been, but I don't eat nearly as much as I used to. I did eat 62 oysters at a cassino buffet once. Got my dollars worth!!!!

What's your go to Christmas treat?

Egg nog w/ liquor.  Warms me up real good during the holidays.

What is your least favorite Christmas treat?

Thumb print cookies w/ spicy preserves.

What is the best hot sauce you could possibly use on your Christmas dinner?

Don't wanna be a buzz kill, but my Christmas meal won't have heat. I just can't thinkof putting hotsauce on turkey with gravy. Now for the leftover turkey I would go with LDHS BLACK LABEL.

are your seeds planted yet?

I'm in California and it has been raining both for to long. I'll pass for now.

Ya find a lunch size bag of hundred dollar bills while walking on a bike trail. What ya gonna do with it? (Details)

Back