• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Professional Wrestler in the WWE was WWF until the world wildlife fund got angry a decade ago and made them change their name lol.
The why would be because I used to really love wrestling real and fake and I think it would have been a lot of fun but only before I went into renal failure and thusly had a transplant, so back when I was actually big and muscular lol. Now being weak and fragile I would go with professional fisher, is that a thing? I could do that all day long and twice on sundays!

What is the best hunt you have ever had?

Depends on if I'm mad at him or not lol :P  I guess lose a leg :/  That is a horrible question Siccy!! LOL!

Wonder woman or Catwoman?

The post that closed down the plinko thread, the guy with the green back drop that said **** you grant lol
but then following it I found one where he say taco people I now feel like I should post

What is the grossest food you have ever eaten?

Back