• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

hogleg said:
1967 Chevelle SS.

Same Question?
nice. 1969 Plymouth road runner or 1972 Plymouth cuda.

TrueNorthReptiles said:

I know it isn't the question, but I feel I must respond to it anyways...

Boiled silkworm pupae! That was just downright gnarly! Never again!

pupae-korean-snacks.jpg

You do.

Who or what do you miss?

I miss being younger

What is your favorite movie?

I'm probably going to get flamed for this, but The 10th Kingdom. It is a movie that someone very special to me and I watched together when we first met.

If you could change one thing in your past, what would it be?

I would like to say one of those occasions where I should have "just went for it", right or wrong... but there's far too many to pick just one!

But you get that, eh...?

Are you the type to learn from the past or do you keep making the same dumb mistakes over and over?

Let me get through brekky, brunch, lunch and arvo tea first... but probably a meat and three-veg kinda deal. That's my usual Sunday dinner thing. Quick and simple.

Alllllthough, I am on hols ATM so maybe a curry of some type and rice or something. Haven't cooked a good curry in aaaages and 'tis the season here for something fiery hot and comforting...... :think:

But back to the now, what should I do for brekky?

For brekky I am assuming that means breakfast, I suggest you eat some food. I am taking a large flour tortilla putting a line of spicy everything mayo down with some eggs, peppers, onions, shredded cheese, and sriracha. Wrap it up and chow down.

What is the best vacation you have ever been on?

Me and my wife..small lake in the middle of nowhere in the spring time...swallow birds had a nest of babies above our tent and wild flowers were everywhere....spent most of the time nude even fishing

How come nobody plays two word turd here in the fun zone anymore ?

Hand ....my right is already a claw hand from a rough life so cutting it off would be the thing

Waiting on my. Money so who has the beer ?

No beer here.

Apart from the occasional glass of wine, I pretty much hold on tight to the wagon these days.

(The drinkers wagon, that is.)

Would a cup of coffee suffice? Maybe a ciggie? Some sticky icky.....?

Sticky sticky would be nice, I don't drink anymore either. Been like 2.5 years since my last drink. No particular reason really. I used to be an alcoholic though. 

If you had to choose one for the rest of your life would you rather it be booze or ganja (in this scenario it's perfectly legal even for work)

My arm. As far as I'm concerned, that shit (and every other part of my body) is priceless! ;)

We should get high. Wanna get high?

hogleg said:
Dude, its me, cmon. You know the answer to that one.    :rofl:   :high:  :high:  :high:

Have a LIKE for the right answer, BTW.... :D

ryoI9Mf.jpg

Haha. Not big into cars, tbh, but ever since I was a kid I wanted a Datto 1600. That colour. Mark my words... one day it gonna happen too!

What car would you never ever ever ever be caught dead in?

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  My first thought was a Pacer too. I guess I'll go with VW Bug. I hate em, one of my best friends was caught dead in one.

Same question, Whats the lamest car?

Thats a good lookin' 5 and dime, Gassy!

Back