• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

ha. If I could, I'd wear shorts & a sweatshirt everyday. As a high school teacher/cross country/track coach, I get by with being as casual as possible but do have to wear pants, not shorts. this is banquet & graduation season so I have to wear ties sometimes. ...noose of culture.

I really liked the question about growing anything regardless of climate. Pineapple? Avocado? One of those two. Or bananas.

Last time you wet the bed?

Been couped up to long. Have not seen masterchef, but love cooking shows. I'll say Alex Gornachelli.

What's your signature dish?

No but I can say it requires two types of meat, beans, and the Trinity (garlic, onions,and peppers)

So is there anyone out there that believes it's chilli without beans and not just meat sauce????

For me the only chilli I know has beans....

I'm a fat man and will eat just about anything put before me, but I too like the beans in my chili. (Fartin is fun)

Ever compete with your chili?

No....we have a city wide chilli cook off here ...got a say the green Verde chilli has got mine beat...sometime I'm gonna try mine green instead of red (tomato) .

We seem to be flooding here...anyone know where the Kansas drain is? I think its plugged up.....get the draino

Chicken, rice, and broccoli

If you could only watch one tv show the rest of your lilfe would it be
1)Real house wives of Atlanta
2)Anything with Pat Robertson

cheating a likeable show was not the option lol. I would invite Mahatma Gandhi, Nikola Tesla, and Albert Einstein. assuming I already had a chair and if not pass on Gandhi he is used to going hungry.

If you had to leave and could only take one thing you own with you right now what would it be and why?

Totally the glasses I wasn't thinking of that. On the BBQ today will be some chicken, peppers, and I will try to smoke some sea salt.

Favorite all around caliber for a rifle if you could only own one?

Back