• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

What is your best/favorite spicy food recipe (please post recipe as well :))?

Gotta say mine right now is a bit boring.

I throw a dried reaper pod into a pickle jar. Heaven!

Rymerpt said:

Gotta say mine right now is a bit boring.

I throw a dried reaper pod into a pickle jar. Heaven!

I'm pretty proud of a few of my sauces. The recipes are classified, but I often use Karo corn syrup as a base...

What is your best pickup line?

Hell no, pick up lines do not work anymore. Only thing that works nowadays, is throwing straight cash at them. Its a sad state.

How much of "Beauty" is physical to you?

She needs to be girl next door. Glam is waisted on me. Throw away the makeup and go natural.

What's your take on the highlighted hair streaks?

There is a lot of truth there, hogleg. Women are far more shallow than men nowadays.

TNRedit: Highlights are fine by me.

Have you ever been on TV?

Yea, I stood atop it while climbing into the back of the stoarage unit. LOL

When dating how many years away from your age do you think her to old or to young?

^ ^ ^ :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: ^ ^ ^

At the age of thirty I began to use the half plus five method. Half my age plus 5 years. So 27 years old, up to my age.

Ever date a girl with green or blue hair?

A bit of blue, yes. I was very involved in the hardcore/punk scene in the late 80s to mid 90s.

Hogleg, you never said how old is too old. How old is too old? ...and is 25 or 26 really too young for 30?

hogleg said:
^ ^ ^ :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: ^ ^ ^

At the age of thirty I began to use the half plus five method. Half my age plus 5 years. So 27 years old, up to my age.

Ever date a girl with green or blue hair?

coachspencerxc said:
A bit of blue, yes. I was very involved in the hardcore/punk scene in the late 80s to mid 90s.

Hogleg, you never said how old is too old. How old is too old? ...and is 25 or 26 really too young for 30?

No, you're not using the formula right. At 30, it is ok to date 20 year olds. I'm 43 so that means my youth cutoff is 26-27. Any single lady my age or older is out of the question. I don't wanna deal with all their cats.

At a friend of mines I noticed a eye hook in the middle of his living room floor and one above in the ceiling. "What the hell are the eye hooks for?" "Oh those are for my girl, sometimes she likes to be leashed up"   :rofl:

Ever put a girl on a leash? (a real one)

When I was 26 I dated a 42 year old. I also dated an 19 year old when I was 35. Age is relative. Nope, never dated a relative. For that matter never used a leash either.

Ever used whip cream, chocolate, or other edible enhancements?

Yes I have! She wore a spiked collar and I walked her around on a chain leash in public on a daily basis.

Did spankings take on a whole new meaning when you grew up?

Aawww hell yes all of the above. I've done things to a girl with a zuccini that i could prolly be put in jail for. Even worse? her mom grew the zuccini.
Spanking took on a whole new meaning when I was growed up.

What other exciting food have you brought in the bedroom?

Back