• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

BigB said:
I don't watch horror movies cus they're generally terrible, but i saw hannibal for the first time and buffalo bill is hilarious

green, oil, edibles? I'll let senor salty answer this one
I'll take green for 100 Alex!! :)

Fugu is a good answer, I have no interest in death to self. If i had to choose something else though, durian is something i'll never eat again. balut too haha

Biggest fish you've caught?

Never had the opportunity but it looks like it's worth a shot, seems easy enough

Do you snorkel/scuba? If so, where was the best site you've seen?

Edit: The biggest fish i've caught was a sailfish, not this sailfish but it's a good representation (i'm 6`6 so I make it look smaller than it is)
sailfish.jpg

an enormous kingfish hooked on 1 eye on the cyclops. had it got hooked in the mouth the mono line would have been cut in an instant. I think it was 40# on 8# test mono
cyclops.jpg

Well hello nice to see ya. Nope don't really snorkle. Have snorkled in local Folsom lake and seen some big catfish and bass.Cool! Snorkled a bit in the Philippines. Beautiful!

Do you freshwater fish?

Yes, before and after my haircut lol. I was going to say, the philippines has some of the best reefs out there, next to australia and guam. Freshwater fishing is boring, i'm a salty. though I do enjoy flyfishing, but have done more saltwater fly than fresh

if you were to bring 3 items to survive in the wild, what would they be? You choose the setting

Good question.
1)rope (can be pieced for string even)
2)bowie knife
3) flint and steel

It would be really rough, but without those three would be impossible. I could make small game traps. I might be able to fish by whiteling hooks. I think I could find edible plants and berries. I would have to have fire. The big knife would double as a hatchet.

5 items would be better. I would bring fish hooks and fishing line also.

Have you ever tried to start a fire without matches or a lighter?

Yes, with a magnifying glass and the sun, like all kids.

Ever faint? And by that, I mean like low blood pressure stuff, not falling asleep on the couch or being too drunk.

I was unemployed for 5 months after I finished high school at 17. I then got a job and have been there for almost 22 years.

What's the worst excuse you have used for not showing up at work?

Back