• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Golf courses are a waste of prime real estate, at least that is what Rodney Dangerfield said in Caddyshack.

How hard is it to move from the U.S. to Canada?

Hmm... maybe they should annex Texas - I'd move back then!

Do you have great green globs of greasy, grimey gopher guts?

Neither. They're both recovered from the rubble of an earthquake, mid-embrace.

Now who the heck are Walter White and Jessie Pinkman????

YOU might. I didn't replace my TV after it died, and that's been..... oh...... maybe 5 or 6 years ago!

Do you know it REALLY is possible to lead a fulfilling life without TV???

NO! WAY! JOSE!
I mean, I get it, but not for me. When you crank up the NASCAR race on the surroundy sound, and watch on a 50" Plasma, it's almost better than being there!

I wish I could help w. your pepper splitting situation.

Oh crap ..... Am I rambling?

Just a little bit.

Why is it whenever I come upon an ask any question style of thread, the first thing that pops into my head is always a math question?

I'm sure there's a mathematical equation to answer that, something about square roots, and Pi, 3.14 x (x=n+ry) 4..... am I close?

How much snow do you get in winter?

It varies here. The deepest accumulation I've seen happened over a 2-day period, and it was up to my hips. People tell me it gets deeper sometimes - WHY DID I MOVE HERE??????

PS - Yes, that is my question....... it's okay to make something up.

Back