• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Some, like rules for health and safety issues.
Does this wheelchair make me look fat?

Rules are overrated and discourage common sense!

what is your next favorite holiday to celebrate?
National Pickle Day!
Unless National Drink Rum Day comes first in the social season.
Nap time??

Probably werking, unless I'm taking a vacation at that time. If you want a mini-dissertation on why all the 12/21/12 hubub is BS, let me know..... actually, it's short, but I've already been long.

Hmmm..... Do you want to come over and help me finish getting dinner ready? (I'd feed you if you did!)

No, I had plans to go to Jungle Jim's this past year for my first fest, but ended up ill that weekend. THIS will be the year!

Will the shouts (and groans!) after all the games be audibly heard across the country?

dont think you can pick me up,im not really a giants fan,i like the bears and the titans. but im going for the giants on this one

do you have 5 peppers on it?

Don't have a TV and don't care about the games, so no.

Did you really want to know about Jungle Jim's Weekend of Fire, or were you making a funny?

Here's a link to their Weekend of Fire site. Hit the logo in the upper-left to find out about the Market itself. It's a pretty cool place - lots of stuff you can't get here.

Braised rubbed pork shoulder. Best as I can remember from yesterday, rub included chipotle chile powder, ancho chile powder, paprika, oregano, smoked sea salt, garlic powder, and sugar. Think I'm forgetting something, but whatever. Ended up making butternut squash instead of cornbread, and spinach. It was all good.

What about you?

from last night yes it was great wife cooked its posted under last spicy meal,tonight im working hard on preheating a oven for totinos,im going stag tonight.im going to check that fest out now.

what is one of your most embarssing moments that you can share/

im not sure that reminds me i need to go check out jungle jims,im doing it now

when will it be on you tube?

checked it out that would be cool to go to,ill be keeping it in mind

I will be super-surprised if there is Cincy chili at JJ's for the w/e of fire, though there may be some in the market itself. Stranger things have happened, however.....

Jealous? Should I be jealous that God can create a whole universe and everything in it, while all I can create is some artwork to the best of my ability? Nah. He's just been doing it longer than you.

Why am I nervous about tomorrow?

Back