beer ASK WHEEBZ

wheebz said:
so far everyone has sent me beer except grant

cause he is an asshole

I would feel badly if I didn't try to have you over to drink profusely w/ me ...

And you didn't answer ..

Because you're an asshole ...

LOL.

tctenten said:
I see the glass half full. Due to being so close. It was easy, quick and cheap to send that 6 pack to Wheebz.

I don't mind sending boxes ...

I don't seem to feel like bottling beer, though, for sure ...

But honestly, right now there's only the Bhut stout and the Mulberara in my freezer ... oh, and the Mild, I guess ...

Well. My beer gun should be here shortly and I plan to keg the brewdown. So I will be trying it real soon. The brewdown will be starting the same weekend as the throwdown?

Haha ... had to pour some Bhut Stout ...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458324013.837865.jpg

Wheebz, your pics aren't showing.

91DD1D16-E075-418D-8A04-DE24DD933691_zps3sh7a8eb.png

wheebz said:
Navy

Fire Controlman

Tactical Tomahawk Weapons Control System (TTWCS)

blew shit up 
Dude, I just realized, we're both former Steely Eyed Missile Men! I started off with the Lance Missile system and then moved over to MLRS and the ATACMS missile.

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!!!!!

HERE WE GO!!!!!!

Got some beers that need to be drank, from RM and from Tctenten

First up

Wheebz vanilla beam cocoa nib porter

Smell: Baller status. Smells exactly like it should, good chocolate notes, light vanilla

Appearance: Head dissipated really quickly. Really wanting a big tan head on this bitch, but thats OK

Mouthfeel: thin, needs more carbonation, but still acceptable

Taste: Good chocolate. Real good chocolate. A little metallic, but not that noticeable. A lot more coffee notes than I expected, but thats actually pretty nice.

Overall: Good beer bud. No noticeable off flavors from weird fermentations or infection. No diacetyl or DMS. Looking forward to crushing the rest of these.

Back