food Ass Kickin Chili Fixins is total garbage

peter pepper said:
LOL - i usually wait till my 'favorite' coworker is at lunch and then go use their office when I gotta let one go...
Work Order #X987431

Please send someone to find and repair the sewer leak under my office. After I leave and return to the office it seems worse than when I'm here. I guess I must get acustomed to the smell while I'm here. Every time I return, it smells like a sewer in my office. I've noticed it's pretty bad Peter's office also. Don't look too hard in his office, everyone has noticed he farts all the time. He's one of those hot pepper freaks. Eat's them all the time.

NatGreenMeds said:
Work Order #X987431

Please send someone to find and repair the sewer leak under my office. After I leave and return to the office it seems worse than when I'm here. I guess I must get acustomed to the smell while I'm here. Every time I return, it smells like a sewer in my office. I've noticed it's pretty bad Peter's office also. Don't look too hard in his office, everyone has noticed he farts all the time. He's one of those hot pepper freaks. Eat's them all the time.

rofl thank god don't work there :lol:

Skydiver said:

Beans are ftw.
Scatological humor at it's best! I remember watching the premier of that movie at the theater in Ghirardelli Square in San Fransisco. That scene had everyone in the audience in stitches.

Had something pretty funny happen the same night. While standing in line to get into the theater, an orange robed, bare foot Hare Krishna guy came up and gave me three sticks of incense and his blessing. I looked in my pockets for any change and had none to give him. I had nothing but twenties in my wallet, so I apologized to him and the dude got a really pissed off look in his face and yanked the incense from my hand and stomped away mumbling. Damn! That incense smelled pretty good too! That little scene popped into my head as soon as I thought of seeing that movie there.

NatGreenMeds said:
Scatological humor at it's best! I remember watching the premier of that movie at the theater in Ghirardelli Square in San Fransisco. That scene had everyone in the audience in stitches.

Had something pretty funny happen the same night. While standing in line to get into the theater, an orange robed, bare foot Hare Krishna guy came up and gave me three sticks of incense and his blessing. I looked in my pockets for any change and had none to give him. I had nothing but twenties in my wallet, so I apologized to him and the dude got a really pissed off look in his face and yanked the incense from my hand and stomped away mumbling. Damn! That incense smelled pretty good too! That little scene popped into my head as soon as I thought of seeing that movie there.

We have homeless all over Las Vegas on every street corner it seems looking for a handout. One approached me while I was waiting at a stop light the other day. I asked.."what do you want?" He said.."change." I told him.."dude, just accept things for the way they are.."

Cheers, TB.

Back