• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

I have to drive 2 hours to get to the nearest I MAX which is in Sydney, PLus they only play movies like this late at night!! :(

i just come back from it it is amazing and a very complex film.. the critics say there is no story line but HELLO there so is... It is quite sad in places (sorry guy's) but it is.. and i ain't affraid to say so!

I saw this film the other day in 3D and It was so so good......

I think (along with hundreds of millions of other people) that this film is the best film i've seen in a very very long time!!!!

I found it interesting to read an article on how the Vatican news and radio isn't saying good things about the movie's story line, because it focused on Nature as a God like spirit..........(I just found it interesting is all and i'm not trying to start a religous based conversation)

moyboy said:
It set it the year 2154 on a distant planet with has a certain mineral that is sort after on earth.

the mineral they were after was "unobtainium"....I giggled when I heard that...it is a material that does not exist....

AlabamaJack said:
the mineral they were after was "unobtainium"....I giggled when I heard that...it is a material that does not exist....

Yeah, there was another movie called "CORE" a few years ago and they made a ship to go to the centre of the earth and the material the ship was made from was "unobtainium"....:lol:

AlabamaJack said:

"Unobtainium" translates into "You knob it's unobtainable" i believe.

millworkman said:
Unoriginal plot? You know this movie was written like 15+ years ago right?
Yeah..so what???:lol:the 3d graphics were obviously awsome... everything else kinda felt cliched to me:shocked:sorry;)
(just came back from the award winning argentininan film "El secreto de sus ojos" which i thought was absolutely brilliantly written:cool:)

Back