• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Bahamian Goat Community Glog "For The Love Of The Goat!"

Here's a few I picked in September.

q0CvvZal.jpg

Last night I apple wood smoked some mixed with Mustard Moruga Scorpion, White and Peach Congo, and MOA's. Hoping this'll make a nice powder. In the dehydrator now.

Muof8rol.jpg

fiogga said:
I grew this variety this season and it was by far my favorite. Before the frost I picked all peppers off my one plant hoping they would ripen and they have. I'm smoking, saucing, and freezing today, sad they will be done for the season. I'm wondering if any of you know others that are similar in fragrance and flavor to the Goat? I want to grow anything like it next season. I'll be putting out many rows for 2016, where has this pepper been??? I'm so glad I found It! 

Will you overwinter the motherplant?

fiogga said:
I'm not overwintering the plant only have seeds saved for next season.
I was asking this because peppers increase productivity in their 2nd, 3rd and sometimes 4th year if OWed properly. Knowing that the goat is like other peppers of the bonnet group superproductive from the start, I was just wondering what would be like letting a b.goat live for years.

I guess I might experiment a little :)

p.s. if anyone wants to trade b. goat seed PM me, maybe I can offer some interesting peppers (I'm in Europe). I have goat seed, but their not isolated :/

Back