vendor Baker Peppers did me wrong!! Should have listened to THP and went with JUDY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my wife ordered peppers on December 5th for my birthday and a company Hotluck. Peppers should have shipped according to Dales website Monday the 9th so days later and 2 follow up emails, 1 phone message and no contact from Dale at ALL. No answering email and no phone just plain bad customer service period!!  So I check his website today as this was not up yesterday and low and behold:

[SIZE=large]*********Attention!!! There was no shipping done on 12/9/13...we were out of town last minute....all orders will ship Mon Dec 16th********Check out our "Holiday SALES" section to see whats HOT for this years gift ideas!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=large]These peppers were supposed to be for a hotluck Christmas lunch at work for the 17th. There are 16 of us pepper heads here who will never and I mean never buy anything from BakersPeppers.  Just so you know this isn't made up here is the proof!! Of course he got the money..... now I am stuck with powder or frozen .....and if Dale needs anymore people who think he sucks as a business man. He just added 16 to the list!! He just totally screwed up my Company Christmas lunch paid on December 5th and maybe fresh peppers by Christmas??? Next time I am ordering from Pepper Lover or Sicman [/SIZE]

IMG_20131212_165846_zpsaead0a15.jpg

[SIZE=10pt]Original Transaction[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Date[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Type[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Status[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Details[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Amount[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Dec 5, 2013[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]Purchase From Baker's Peppers LLC[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Completed[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]-$19.99 USD [/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]Related Transaction[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Date[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Type[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Status[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Amount[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Dec 5, 2013[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]Add Funds from a Bank Account[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] CompletedYour transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]Your transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]$19.99 USD [/SIZE]​

​

[SIZE=9pt]Business Name:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Baker's Peppers LLC (The recipient of this payment is Verified[/SIZE])
[SIZE=9pt]Email:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]CS@BakersPeppers.com[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Qty[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Item[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Options[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Price[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]1[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Mixed Sampler Fresh Peppers - 1 SFRB
Item # MXSP-1SFRB
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]$19.99 USD[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Amount[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]$19.99 USD[/SIZE]​

JayT said:

Both you and BSPH, Pm me and let me know what you were supposed to be getting, and I will make contact with a friend and see what i can do to get them for you ASAP.

Jay your are very nice in your offer however I meet a really nice lady from this post that DALE messed over last year pretty bad and she is only 3 miles from me so I went and met her and her husband and low and behold made a new friend. She offered me some of her last harvest and I accepted so......

IMG_20131213_172229_zpse267cbdd.jpg

Just goes to show you that strangers who grow peppers have more ethics and honor then a greedy money hungry pepper grower. I still don't understand why Baker Peppers isn't banned as he really is giving THP a bad name as a commercial grower and a man. pier_man0909, if you need some fresh I will overnight you 1/2 of what I received today so you can try and save your Christmas...NO CHARGE Heck if your within 6 hour drive I will deliver them to you.

Scoville DeVille said:
This is not the first thread about Baker's bad practices. There have been many threads just like this one. Over the last couple years I would guess there have been a dozen or so.

Dude just can't catch a clue.

So why isn't he Banned from THP? Clearly the man does not have good morals, ethics or business practices and continues to deny he has a problem and everybody else is wrong and just out to get him. I for one believe that THP should implement an Ethics oath that everyone who joins has to be honorable in their business transactions. Of course Dale would be the only one who couldn’t follow it all the rest of the members have ethics. Go Team Judy!!

Soooo. Yeah... I placed a $30 order on the 3rd.
Because of my newness. I decided to try pepperlover, Buckeye, and Bakers.

Pepperlover and Buckeye were awesome. I actually ordered from Buckeye on the 4th and they arrived around monday.

I had read plenty of crappy reviews of Bakers and though i'd roll the dice, the (give people a chance idea)

Oops

I had actually chalked up the delay on christmas rush. Now I find out that they were never shipped in the fist place is pretty annoying.
And on top of that I found out through this thread, they wouldnt be shipped till AT LEAST 13 days after I bought them.

Lesson learned I guess.

Thaks pepperlover and Buckeye for making my first seed purchaes good experiences.

Well hey guys I'm gonna be selling pods this season of the strains on my grow list. They're all gonna be done in my home green house I'm finishing up about this week. I'll be sowing seeds next week soon as my darn GA3 shows up in the mail. So please feel free to hit me up for some if you're interested. I'm not a scammer nor a huge business man. Just a college student who loves his hobby and wants to make enough money to keep it going. I'll be doing dry pods and powder upon request as well. Just thought I'd put it out there guys.

Mr Clayton Forrester said:
Soooo. Yeah... I placed a $30 order on the 3rd.
Because of my newness. I decided to try pepperlover, Buckeye, and Bakers.

Pepperlover and Buckeye were awesome. I actually ordered from Buckeye on the 4th and they arrived around monday.

I had read plenty of crappy reviews of Bakers and though i'd roll the dice, the (give people a chance idea)

Oops

I had actually chalked up the delay on christmas rush. Now I find out that they were never shipped in the fist place is pretty annoying.
And on top of that I found out through this thread, they wouldnt be shipped till AT LEAST 13 days after I bought them.

Lesson learned I guess.

Thaks pepperlover and Buckeye for making my first seed purchaes good experiences.
Sorry about that but if you need some I will be more then happy to send you some of what I got today. Dale is sure messing up alot of Christmas meals and still haven't heard from him.

7potquezada said:
Well hey guys I'm gonna be selling pods this season of the strains on my grow list. They're all gonna be done in my home green house I'm finishing up about this week. I'll be sowing seeds next week soon as my darn GA3 shows up in the mail. So please feel free to hit me up for some if you're interested. I'm not a scammer nor a huge business man. Just a college student who loves his hobby and wants to make enough money to keep it going. I'll be doing dry pods and powder upon request as well. Just thought I'd put it out there guys.

I'll be doing the same, and already have a bunch of seedlings going, since between using a little too much CalMag and the recent cold snap took out my established and potted plants

Brain Strain Pepper Head said:
Sorry about that but if you need some I will be more then happy to send you some of what I got today. Dale is sure messing up alot of Christmas meals and still haven't heard from him.
Thanks! I appreciate the offer. But I think with the extra seeds that Pepperlover and Buckeye sent me Ill have more than enough.
The generosity of the members here is awesome.

You know, I gotta say... I'd think at this point, even Dale in the luxury cabin in TN would feel the disturbance in the force that's been this thread. So if anyone in the TN area hears the scream of infinite sadness or a very large steam explosion, please let us know :)

pier_man0909 said:
send a pm BSPH.  There sure is one heck of a community here!

Sent PM and give me your address and I will send you 1/2 the peppers I received today from an awesome THP member that DALE (BAKERS PEPPERS) messed over last Christmas and include some of my sauce, dried peppers  and powder. NO FREAKING CHARGE. Heck Dale messing me over seems to be a blessing for me. I now know who never to buy from and made a ton of REAL pepper loving friends along the way.

[SIZE=14pt]People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built.[/SIZE] Eleanor Roosevelt[SIZE=12pt] (1884 - 1962)[/SIZE]

elcap1999 said:
You know, I gotta say... I'd think at this point, even Dale in the luxury cabin in TN would feel the disturbance in the force that's been this thread. So if anyone in the TN area hears the scream of infinite sadness or a very large steam explosion, please let us know :)

Yes I think last count is 3 potential paying customers he has lost plus all they friends, co-workers, and family of those 3 customers who will never buy from Dale Bakers Peppers and not counting all the new members reading going WOW don't want to buy from him. I already told my 15 co-workers and they will tell their friends and it will just roll.[SIZE=12pt], [/SIZE]

Sent PM and give me your address and I will send you 1/2 the peppers I received today from an awesome THP member that DALE (BAKERS PEPPERS) messed over last Christmas and include some of my sauce, dried peppers  and powder. NO FREAKING CHARGE. Heck Dale messing me over seems to be a blessing for me. I now know who never to buy from and made a ton of REAL pepper loving friends along the way.

[SIZE=14pt]People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built.[/SIZE] Eleanor Roosevelt[SIZE=12pt] (1884 - 1962)[/SIZE]

Yes I think last count is 3 potential paying customers he has lost plus all they friends, co-workers, and family of those 3 customers who will never buy from Dale Bakers Peppers and not counting all the new members reading going WOW don't want to buy from him. I already told my 15 co-workers and they will tell their friends and it will just roll.[SIZE=12pt], [/SIZE]

Yup. new member here. Wow.

More importantly as a new member, I'm seeing what a great community most of THP people are here, glad I found the site.

I was keeping out of it, but I ordered 6 boxes on the 3rd. I was very unhappy when I saw the announcement on the site, we were expecting these last wednesday.

Since placing that order, I have received a misc mixed box from Slade, about a million seeds from BSPH, a box that got rerouted back to the sender (so I have not technically received it yet) and have ACTUALLY GOTTEN SPROUTS before I received my order, haha

Tim Vader said:
I was keeping out of it, but I ordered 6 boxes on the 3rd. I was very unhappy when I saw the announcement on the site, we were expecting these last wednesday.

Since placing that order, I have received a misc mixed box from Slade, about a million seeds from BSPH, a box that got rerouted back to the sender (so I have not technically received it yet) and have ACTUALLY GOTTEN SPROUTS before I received my order, haha
According to the Bakers Peppers terms and conditions:

Shipping & Delivery

We ship EVERY Monday. Only on Monday, unless the Post Office is closed for a Holiday. In that case we ship out on Tuesday. There is NO EXCEPTIONS to this. This applies to ALL orders placed via this website!
Copyright © 2012-2013 BakersPeppers.com. All rights reserved.

See that, shipped every monday. NO EXCEPTIONS!

So im figuring that since there are NO EXCEPTIONS then we all received invisible peppers and seeds.

Tim Vader said:

Yep ordered mine on the 5th and was expecting mine wed as well. Oh No now were up to 4 members that did not get their orders as promised by signing the terms and agreement of Bakers Peppers. Ship every MONDAY unless you pay me before I ship then you get em when you get em…and some how all 4 of us are to blame.We couldn't read the fine print I bet is Dales response Florida Fresh. I will stick with Honest and Fresh anyday of FLORIDA FRESH!

Yep ordered mine on the 5th and was expecting mine wed as well. Oh No now were up to 4 members that did not get their orders as promised by signing the terms and agreement of Bakers Peppers. Ship every MONDAY unless you pay me before I ship then you get em when you get em…and some how all 4 of us are to blame.We couldn't read the fine print I bet is Dales response Florida Fresh. I will stick with Honest and Fresh anyday of FLORIDA FRESH!
Wow dude, ouch! sucks for that Baker's peppers guy. I ordered some from Jim Duffy and they came in quick. (Morugas) he's all out this time around though. California growing is a bit limited. For peppers anyways. What about Pepper joe, I've heard he does some not so great things as well. Never purchased from em but idk all the drama surrounding him is pretty unappealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back