vendor Baker Peppers did me wrong!! Should have listened to THP and went with JUDY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my wife ordered peppers on December 5th for my birthday and a company Hotluck. Peppers should have shipped according to Dales website Monday the 9th so days later and 2 follow up emails, 1 phone message and no contact from Dale at ALL. No answering email and no phone just plain bad customer service period!!  So I check his website today as this was not up yesterday and low and behold:

[SIZE=large]*********Attention!!! There was no shipping done on 12/9/13...we were out of town last minute....all orders will ship Mon Dec 16th********Check out our "Holiday SALES" section to see whats HOT for this years gift ideas!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=large]These peppers were supposed to be for a hotluck Christmas lunch at work for the 17th. There are 16 of us pepper heads here who will never and I mean never buy anything from BakersPeppers.  Just so you know this isn't made up here is the proof!! Of course he got the money..... now I am stuck with powder or frozen .....and if Dale needs anymore people who think he sucks as a business man. He just added 16 to the list!! He just totally screwed up my Company Christmas lunch paid on December 5th and maybe fresh peppers by Christmas??? Next time I am ordering from Pepper Lover or Sicman [/SIZE]

IMG_20131212_165846_zpsaead0a15.jpg

[SIZE=10pt]Original Transaction[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Date[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Type[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Status[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Details[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Amount[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Dec 5, 2013[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]Purchase From Baker's Peppers LLC[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Completed[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]-$19.99 USD [/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]Related Transaction[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Date[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Type[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Status[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Amount[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Dec 5, 2013[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]Add Funds from a Bank Account[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] CompletedYour transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]Your transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]$19.99 USD [/SIZE]​

​

[SIZE=9pt]Business Name:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Baker's Peppers LLC (The recipient of this payment is Verified[/SIZE])
[SIZE=9pt]Email:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]CS@BakersPeppers.com[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Qty[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Item[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Options[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Price[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]1[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Mixed Sampler Fresh Peppers - 1 SFRB
Item # MXSP-1SFRB
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]$19.99 USD[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Amount[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]$19.99 USD[/SIZE]​

7potquezada said:
Wow dude, ouch! sucks for that Baker's peppers guy. I ordered some from Jim Duffy and they came in quick. (Morugas) he's all out this time around though. California growing is a bit limited. For peppers anyways. What about Pepper joe, I've heard he does some not so great things as well. Never purchased from em but idk all the drama surrounding him is pretty unappealing.

I've said before, I've personally had good experiences with PepperJoe, and whatever business relationships he may have is a moot point for me. My issues with Dale are squarely Dale's fault, and they don't spill over to anyone else :)

7potquezada said:
Wow dude, ouch! sucks for that Baker's peppers guy. I ordered some from Jim Duffy and they came in quick. (Morugas) he's all out this time around though. California growing is a bit limited. For peppers anyways. What about Pepper joe, I've heard he does some not so great things as well. Never purchased from em but idk all the drama surrounding him is pretty unappealing.

I can't comment on Pepper Joe as I had no business transactions with him and have never talked to the man. Can't say good or bad but I plan to stay loyal to those with a good reputation and ethics. So without saying Bakers Peppers is never getting my business.
7potquezada said:
Right on dude, glad to hear that.

He He He... elcap 1999 is a lady and nice woman. She changed her avitar....well it goes without saying. Dale messed her over too OK I said it there is alot of members on here with real beefs on dealing with DALE

Oh that's because he burned all his carolina reapers....but I guess that's another story. Just search for his name and posts that is how I got the real Dale story. This man stay's in trouble. But if you have no morals or ethics.

“Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.”-Mark Twain

I gotta say Ive never dealt with baker or joe. I certainly never will deal with baker based on many many many things ive read. Things people have said about his customer service as well as things he himself has posted.

That being said doesnt the fact that joe pays baker to grow some of joes peppers say something about joe? It does to me and as far as pepper joes i guess id say why risk it?

:mope:

You guys totoally made my night. I actually am a guy, but the long hair from my avatar has tended to fool people! You have no idea how often I got called ma'am with the long hair :) I actually take it as a badge of honor in that I must be doing something right for having long hair being enough to fool some to think I'm a lady ;)

elcap1999 said:

I've said before, I've personally had good experiences with PepperJoe, and whatever business relationships he may have is a moot point for me. My issues with Dale are squarely Dale's fault, and they don't spill over to anyone else :)
Elcap1999! I'm sorry I seriously didn't know you're a lady. My apologies. It's just that your profile says male and what not.

7potquezada said:
Elcap1999! I'm sorry I seriously didn't know you're a lady. My apologies. It's just that your profile says male and what not.

Brain Strain Pepper Head said:

I can't comment on Pepper Joe as I had no business transactions with him and have never talked to the man. Can't say good or bad but I plan to stay loyal to those with a good reputation and ethics. So without saying Bakers Peppers is never getting my business.

He He He... elcap 1999 is a lady and nice woman. She changed her avitar....well it goes without saying. Dale messed her over too OK I said it there is alot of members on here with real beefs on dealing with DALE

Totally OK guys! Like I said, I'm a dude, but the long hair tends to easily fool people :)

elcap1999 said:
You guys totoally made my night. I actually am a guy, but the long hair from my avatar has tended to fool people! You have no idea how often I got called ma'am with the long hair :) I actually take it as a badge of honor in that I must be doing something right for having long hair being enough to fool some to think I'm a lady ;)
Lmao!!! You gotta be kidding hahahahaha! Freakin troll dude lol. Good one hahaha I seriously can't stop laughing man. Just hilarious. Damn this is a good forum. :rofl:
PrimeTime said:
I gotta say Ive never dealt with baker or joe. I certainly never will deal with baker based on many many many things ive read. Things people have said about his customer service as well as things he himself has posted.

That being said doesnt the fact that joe pays baker to grow some of joes peppers say something about joe? It does to me and as far as pepper joes i guess id say why risk it?

:mope:
Kinda what I was thinking.

7potquezada said:
Lmao!!! You gotta be kidding hahahahaha! Freakin troll dude lol. Good one hahaha I seriously can't stop laughing man. Just hilarious. Damn this is a good forum. :rofl:

I'm serious! There've been some weeks where I got called ma'am several times. I've kinda gotten used to it, but still, I've been amused by it ;)

elcap1999 said:

I'm serious! There've been some weeks where I got called ma'am several times. I've kinda gotten used to it, but still, I've been amused by it ;)
Yeah haha I'm sure if you really found it offensive you would of cut it off by now. lol At least you've been able to pull some entertainment out of it, I'd only imagine the faces people make when they realize they just messed up lol. "Oh shit! It's a dude!"

7potquezada said:
Yeah haha I'm sure if you really found it offensive you would of cut it off by now. lol At least you've been able to pull some entertainment out of it, I'd only imagine the faces people make when they realize they just messed up lol. "Oh shit! It's a dude!"

Those faces make it all worthwhile :)

7potquezada said:
Mhhhh no I wouldn't say this situation "sucks for him". He did it to himself. 100%. As far as Joe goes, someone said it earlier and summed it up. Birds of a feather. I have ordered from Joe before and never had problems but I won't anymore..

Had to go check the profile...How’s it going Paul. he he he next time I should check profiles first but being married for 20 something years I usually don't look at profiles if they are ladies   have long hair no reason to look.

Pepperjack91 said:
Mhhhh no I wouldn't say this situation "sucks for him". He did it to himself. 100%. As far as Joe goes, someone said it earlier and summed it up. Birds of a feather. I have ordered from Joe before and never had problems but I won't anymore..

“Do not be deceived: bad company corrupts good morals.”― Anonymous, Holy Bible: King James Version

Had to go check the profile...How’s it going Paul. he he he next time I should check profiles first but being married for 20 something years I usually don't look at profiles if they are ladies   have long hair no reason to look.

“Do not be deceived: bad company corrupts good morals.”― Anonymous, Holy Bible: King James Version
Amen, all day dude.

lol btw guys my name really is Jesus. yup...my parents really named me that -_____-

It's going well. This thread has provided some much needed entertainment on an otherwise slow Friday evening @ work ;)

Aside from the issues with Dale, and the inevitable fun that will be had when he returns and sees this thread, how have you been good sir?

elcap1999 said:

It's going well. This thread has provided some much needed entertainment on an otherwise slow Friday evening @ work ;)

Aside from the issues with Dale, and the inevitable fun that will be had when he returns and sees this thread, how have you been good sir?
Wow he really takes this stuff personal eh? That sucks dude. I'm very new here yet it's crazy how right away all the bad apples have been put on blast. lol
Good community.

Oh yeah, and my understanding has been the primary reason he's mad at some of the other sellers is because they're offering the same amount or more peppers than he for a significantly lower price. I've noticed he's steadily had to lower his prices to about half or thereabouts of what he originally did, and that's still more than what other sellers are offering it at. Plus, I've tended to get more freebies from them anyway, so it's a better deal all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back