vendor Baker Peppers did me wrong!! Should have listened to THP and went with JUDY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my wife ordered peppers on December 5th for my birthday and a company Hotluck. Peppers should have shipped according to Dales website Monday the 9th so days later and 2 follow up emails, 1 phone message and no contact from Dale at ALL. No answering email and no phone just plain bad customer service period!!  So I check his website today as this was not up yesterday and low and behold:

[SIZE=large]*********Attention!!! There was no shipping done on 12/9/13...we were out of town last minute....all orders will ship Mon Dec 16th********Check out our "Holiday SALES" section to see whats HOT for this years gift ideas!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=large]These peppers were supposed to be for a hotluck Christmas lunch at work for the 17th. There are 16 of us pepper heads here who will never and I mean never buy anything from BakersPeppers.  Just so you know this isn't made up here is the proof!! Of course he got the money..... now I am stuck with powder or frozen .....and if Dale needs anymore people who think he sucks as a business man. He just added 16 to the list!! He just totally screwed up my Company Christmas lunch paid on December 5th and maybe fresh peppers by Christmas??? Next time I am ordering from Pepper Lover or Sicman [/SIZE]

IMG_20131212_165846_zpsaead0a15.jpg

[SIZE=10pt]Original Transaction[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Date[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Type[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Status[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Details[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Amount[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Dec 5, 2013[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]Purchase From Baker's Peppers LLC[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Completed[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]-$19.99 USD [/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]Related Transaction[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Date[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Type[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Status[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Amount[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Dec 5, 2013[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]Add Funds from a Bank Account[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] CompletedYour transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]Your transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]$19.99 USD [/SIZE]​

​

[SIZE=9pt]Business Name:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Baker's Peppers LLC (The recipient of this payment is Verified[/SIZE])
[SIZE=9pt]Email:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]CS@BakersPeppers.com[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Qty[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Item[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Options[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Price[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]1[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Mixed Sampler Fresh Peppers - 1 SFRB
Item # MXSP-1SFRB
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]$19.99 USD[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Amount[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]$19.99 USD[/SIZE]​

Ocho Cinco said:
If Baker's Peppers is such a bad company then why is he still allowed to advertise on THP? Why not just refund his money for the Extreme membership and be done with all this nonsense?
^^^ This guys thinking, haha not a bad idea. Why don't moderators do anything? Are they just as douchey/ money hungry?

meinchoh said:
As per PJ's "Exclusive Contract", I should keep quiet about the free Carolina Reaper seeds Dale sent me, right? Or am I under obligation to destroy them?  :shh:

He can sue my butt off if he wants I have 100 CR right now 3 weeks old and 4 more trays waiting to hook.  Here is the kicker CANT do a dang thing about it because I am going to give all the peppers and seeds away ( Except enough seeds to replant I aint going to lie, I aint burning any CR when I can burn Dale) to anybody who wanted to buy them from Dale AKA Bakers Peppers. I aint selling I am going to bless some folks.

man-free-sign_zpsa77834e8.jpg

I dont know if its because im such a newb at this or that im just that easy going but I am really not all that angry about this, just disappointed.  In the end it really isnt that big of a deal and Im not cancelling my order.  Im just going to deal with it and see the whole thing through.  I have heard good things about bakers peppers before, thats why I ordered in the first place.  Having said that, this is my first experience with them and so far has not been very positive.  This whole experience is not over yet and they would need to turn this whole experience in a more positive direction in order for me to be a repeat customer.  however they can do that, its up to them and that doesnt change any mistakes but just shows that they try to make a customer happy.

Brain Strain Pepper Head said:

He can sue my butt off if he wants I have 100 CR right now 3 weeks old and 4 more trays waiting to hook.  Here is the kicker CANT do a dang thing about it because I am going to give all the peppers and seeds away ( Except enough seeds to replant I aint going to lie, I aint burning any CR when I can burn Dale) to anybody who wanted to buy them from Dale AKA Bakers Peppers. I aint selling I am going to bless some folks.
Wait so let me get this straight we're not allowed to grow them unless we buy them from pj, bp or ed currie? 

Cuz I've got CR seeds from jim duffy and he gave me the scoop and they traced back to ed curie. so yup.

Brain Strain Pepper Head said:

....I was kidding....!!

I sell Carolina Reaper seeds here on THP for a quarter each often. Pepper Joe has encouraged me publicly to make money in this way and I'm certain that Ed Currie knows that I sell Carolina Reaper stuff also. A guy named "TylerInNiagara" (I could be wrong on the exact spelling of his name) sent Ed an email a few months ago about me selling Reaper plants. I still haven't heard from any lawyers. 

7potquezada said:
^^^ This guys thinking, haha not a bad idea. Why don't moderators do anything? Are they just as douchey/ money hungry?
You can't just ban someone for douchy business practice, as much as I wish I could. That would be just like banning you for insinuating we're douches/money hungry. Which, by the way, is a pretty douchy thing for you to insinuate. Maybe we should ban you. Get my point?

pier_man0909 said:
I dont know if its because im such a newb at this or that im just that easy going but I am really not all that angry about this, just disappointed.  In the end it really isnt that big of a deal and Im not cancelling my order.  Im just going to deal with it and see the whole thing through.  I have heard good things about bakers peppers before, thats why I ordered in the first place.  Having said that, this is my first experience with them and so far has not been very positive.  This whole experience is not over yet and they would need to turn this whole experience in a more positive direction in order for me to be a repeat customer.  however they can do that, its up to them and that doesnt change any mistakes but just shows that they try to make a customer happy.

Hey don't get me wrong I don't hate the dude it's just that I needed these peppers before the 16th, I had heard bad things about him but just like you I went on his website picked out the peppers, read that all orders before Sunday will be shipped Monday, it was a Wednesday so no worries, and waited. I checked his website on the 9th,10th and 11th and nothing about a delayed shipping. Even so they should have been shipped the 9th as he knew about this Tnn trip in November. If this was his 1st, 2nd, or even 3rd bad story then I would forget. But this is his many, many, many treat customers bad story. Hang around long enough or just look at his posts. Most of his posts are him defending himself. Do me wrong once shame on you, do me wrong twice shame on me. DONE

Pepperjack91 said:
God I can't believe this is still going. Lol

Wait until Dale gets back and sees this :)

ya'll dont get me started... i have done business with both and have had horrible experiences... both have threatened to
SUE me for DEFAMATION of character when it was their own selves that did it...

no one needs to know the details here.. THP is already well aware along with the others that know me the transactions that have has happened with both...

in my eyes... YOU WORK YOUR BEST TO SATISFY the UNHAPPY.. not the ones ALREADY HAPPY...
im DONE with this thread...

NO.. Really.. last post...

yawp.. this is my last response...

here's all my awards....

.....i have 100% satisfaction...

no really this is my last response

just to let yall know im sorry.. here's a free box of peppers for everyone...i pissed off.. i will send it this week

2wks later...sorry.. i hurt my back... its on its way.... (although someone close to him said he was perfectly fine)

its a cycle that never stops
every company has its ups and downs.. i get it.. but places like Buckeyes aka OBN.. and pepperlover go out of their way to fix it the right way without threatening or belittling the costumer

sometimes i compare those two photo'd like ebay... you get what you pay for ... and then some.. by that i mean.. threats of being SUED... being belittled...

heres the thing about these two sellers.. when they hear bad things about them.. they add you to their naughty list..lol

No.. seriously.... LAST POST.. this is the last time....

Ocho Cinco said:
What do you mean? A free box from you?

Yeppers I don't need NEW MONEY so I am now going to GROW big and give it away, ( Except Postage) Pods and seeds to anyone who buys from all vendors other then Bakers. I am going to prove that you can treat people fair and that respect and a good name  is better then MONEY. Dale can't whine that Im undercutting him cause there going to be 1,2,3, there it is..............
:

pier_man0909 said:
Im sort of in your same boat. I only ordered seeds. I didnt need them at any specific time. My issue with this situation is that, it seems to me the trip was planned. Had the website stated on the 3rd when I ordered, "seeds bought today wont be shipped until the 16th" I would have waited till my next paycheck (20th) to order. No reason to shell out $30 just to wait 2 weeks for a shipment. As it stands now my order wont arrive until around the 18th-19th or later.

I just had to replace my fuel filter unexpectedly yesterday and the $30 of mine that Bakers has been holding onto would have come in handy.

Always seems t happen, doesn't it? As soon as you spend some coin, something unexpected drops in your lap where you needed the money

Mr Clayton Forrester said:
Story of my life.

That makes two of us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back