• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Baker's Peppers. Enough already

Status
Not open for further replies.
McDermott, I was just thinking this needed to go to Judge Judy, and then read your post!  :rofl:  I would pay to be in the courtroom for that case!!!

How soon can they get a case on the show?  How do you nominate a case????  :rofl:

And one other thing... I was just on Baker's FB page, and could no longer see my review, or any review for that matter. That doesn't sit well with me, and smacks of hypocrisy, because of Dale's repeated claims he's all about the truth and has nothing to hide, but yet he hides reviews from people...

Scoville DeVille said:
But elca[p... He has THOUSANDS of happy custemers! How culd that be that he got BAD reviews???

Just like he said he "spoke to his attorney"

JayT said:
funny thing is you actually sound sincerely surprised by this.

In a way I am, since he's essentially using a scorched earth policy to ensure people on FB don't know about his loan or bad reviews

elcap1999 said:
And one other thing... I was just on Baker's FB page, and could no longer see my review, or any review for that matter. That doesn't sit well with me, and smacks of hypocrisy, because of Dale's repeated claims he's all about the truth and has nothing to hide, but yet he hides reviews from people...

The reviews still exist.  Just not on his page.  They are still on your profile, but he is choosing to not display them.  Quit being such a wannabe competitor lol

AaronRiot said:
Maybe we (myself included) should settle down now that it's sink or swim for Dale.

He's got his deadline, he made it himself, no need to waist our time dog piling...

See the rest of you all in the threads about peppers and good eats.

+1

Guns_N_Pods said:

The reviews still exist.  Just not on his page.  They are still on your profile, but he is choosing to not display them.  Quit being such a wannabe competitor lol

I'm a wannabe competitor like he's an executive chef ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back