• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Barrackpore 7 Pot Global Grow Log

So Trinicoolieboy was generous enough to send a bunch of seeds to a bunch of folks here and there around the world. Thought it would be interesting to have another one source/ world wide multi grower thread in the spirit of the Nova's Naga thread. Didn't see one going yet, and figured why not?

Just planted the seeds I received a bit ago. Blank peat pellet shots aren't that exciting, but you gotta start somewhere, right? So get planting!!!

IMG_3275.jpg

Hope it's cool to start 'er up and get the ball rolling on this. Kinda just did it without any clearance and will defer to the source! Pretty excited to get some seeds direct from Trinidad though, so couldn't help it! Many thanks Trinicoolieboy!

I'll bump your bump and bump it again. Here's one side of one of the 7 Pod Barrackpore plants I've got going thanks to the trinnicoolio man.

IMG_5358re.jpg

Here's the other side.

IMG_5355re.jpg

Cool huh?

Mine are producing peppers too now. They are very mean looking pods. It's a very productive plant too. Yours looks great. Get ready for pure pain Patrick. :)

Chris

Those look pretty badass patrick. Mine aren't nearly as cool as that. I'll have to check on them the next time I'm back in town and maybe snap a few pics for an update. I haven't done that in some time.

Here are mine from yesterday I have 2 plants here is one - The seeds were from Nova

and a solo pic of the large pepper in front

Caramba! I completely forgot about this thread!

I've posted this pic before on my thread, but this is one of the pods from seeds TCB sent me last year.

Plus I get to share it with everyone else growing Barrackpores :)

P1030486sm.jpg

Back