• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Barrackpore 7 Pot

JungleRain said:
Lookin good MiLK_MaN mine are all really small pods,
have ya got any pics of them cut open...

Your wish is my command...

I tried an extremely small slither from these pods, my lips are still literally on fire, drooled for a good 10 minutes even on a very small piece.

The seeds are going to the Bahamas, so it means they'll have gone Trinidad -> Melbourne -> Bahamas

MiLK_MaN said:
You could always drive to Melbourne and hand pick some from my joint if you wanted ;)

Hey No worries MM, not sure when though? are there any pod types your lookin for, I could bring you up some at the same time!

whooo hoooo.............. glad to see you guys are having great success with the pods........... i wud def. like to see a video taste from THSC............ i know a lot of you are still interested in getting the seeds...... i only got a few from the original plant still left home and i have planted most of them this season........... i expect pods by the next 3 months or so and if anyone else is still interested i will send seeds for them then.....

also i wud love to see Neil from THSC test these............ only problem doh is that sending the actual pods from Trinidad to another country may be problematic (they'll most likely get seized)..... if any of you guys are willing....... could you send a couple pods to him for testing (that is if he is willing.......... which he will most likely be......... he is probably still recovering from the brain strain)

TCB, I think its really great that you are so willing to share your seeds with those that can really appreciate and enjoy them for what they are. Good luck with your growing season this year.

Did some1 say ""i wud love to see Neil from THSC test these............ only problem doh is that sending the actual pods from Trinidad to another country may be problematic""

Its No Problem at All with THP :lol:

Thanks Milk_Man for these will have a crack at Tomorrow, well today as its 2.46am

barrackpores.jpg

should get some info on so have something to say but prob be hiccuping anyways but if some1 could pm info or link to post with info can get something out be good and thanks TCB they look awesome

ok wheres the Bed..

If anyone wants seeds I have a heap but they are all non isolated seeds. They are quite nasty looking, really bumpy and very hot but I found that the heat didn't last too long.
2da18ef368d948c6870f8be37004aded

92f6954447494cc59c9eca4a30fde888

Most look like the first image but some can be a bit twisted.

theHippySeedCo said:
Did some1 say ""i wud love to see Neil from THSC test these............ only problem doh is that sending the actual pods from Trinidad to another country may be problematic""

Its No Problem at All with THP :lol:

Thanks Milk_Man for these will have a crack at Tomorrow, well today as its 2.46am

barrackpores.jpg

should get some info on so have something to say but prob be hiccuping anyways but if some1 could pm info or link to post with info can get something out be good and thanks TCB they look awesome

ok wheres the Bed..

:D:D

i sent you some info about the pod in a pm.............. can't wait for the vid!........... thnx THSC!

Wildfire Chilli Australia said:
If anyone wants seeds I have a heap but they are all non isolated seeds. They are quite nasty looking, really bumpy and very hot but I found that the heat didn't last too long.
2da18ef368d948c6870f8be37004aded

92f6954447494cc59c9eca4a30fde888

Most look like the first image but some can be a bit twisted.

awesome looking pods........... i see they are very similar to those i got in the second gen. that i grew...... nice!

It Gives the Scorp a Run for Its Money...

luke took Off a little while into as did a whole 1 and wasn't well, im really Proud of Him for having a Go and will post it up the sec its made

Luke Quote "its a Lot to go through BUt i feel like ive just had a Good Root"

Just saw the Barrackpore-video on youtube. Man, imo this was one of the greatest you ever did. Best thing I could watch eating my breakfast, really outstanding funny. Luke is so fucking cool, hickuping and burping around.

It seems to me, that the heat doesn't affect you so much or you suppress it, if there is someone with you in the video, then being alone. Is that right or just imagination ?

I just cut a few of these open tonight. They truly look hot beyond belief. I'm not sure I'm ready to endure this level of pain yet. After seeing so many super hots, I just know. The placental tissue was amazing and the capsaicin dripping from the interior.

those look nice alright. =D

i've been trying to germinate seeds from dried pods i got from nova. haven't had much luck.

Back