• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Battle Royale Challenges OPEN - June TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right On, Coach, for the separate dishes. I figured as much, but it's still fun to needle.

and special deliveries are coming 'round here tomorrow, also. :pray:

Sheesh, I've had 6 weeks to prepare for this and it still comes down to last minute wrangling to get what I want up here to the "wild, uncivilized, lost regions" of eastern Washington! (But on the other hand, I had a last minute source come through for something else. )

If all goes as planned.... the "product" is, right now, 90 miles away, and instead of me driving there to pick it up, I've (HOPEFULLY) arranged for delivery to our front door. If that happens as planned, it will be the cat's meow for me.

This TD is awesome.

Voting is gonna be nuts. I've read through each TD thread twice, at least. Some votes I've decided on.

Gotta give big-ups to P2K... he's doing a threesome!

A big toss-up is FD vs. Marcie.

If Marcie wins... SoFlo will be tossing up some DP4Life gang signs!

True Story

Sorry...but this had to be reposted due to sheer awesomeness:

100_4196.jpg

I just finished putting my grocery list together for the store... YE GODS!!! :mouthonfire:

...wife is soooo gonna to hurt me. :dance:

hide the receipts, tell her everything was on 60% off SuperSale.... :halo: ...unless you're into that kind of thing. Which, in that case...ENJOY! :lol:

That reminds me, I have to call and check to see if the delivery is in at the store before driving to town. EDIT- :woohoo: IT'S THERE! be back later~

Should get the up around 5:30 EDT.

Here we go! Good Luck, everyone!

Battle lines have been drawn...
http://www.thehotpepper.com/forum/111-throwdowns/

Well there always has to be a twist to things... just got the call for an emergency jobsite in Omaha, Nebraska area.

They need me up there ASAP for some Quality Control work, so will have to leave by Sunday at the latest.

So with that in mind, I'll have to speed up things and probably have to post my entries by Saturday sometime... and running to the store now to get the remainder of my ingredients tonight instead of in the morning. :mouthonfire:

PoL on this one is .50. I had .5 if there is any confusion it is okay.

Had to revisit the Paul pic passed out next to his waffle tower of delight.

I love pictures like this. It's like a "where's Waldo?" Give me something...

Check out how P2K is gripping that beer. I can hear his spinning mind... "Beer... give me strength....... ...Damn you!"

I try to find myself into this struggle once a month.

got it on the PoL--- already took pics with .05/nickel but no worries....many more pics to come!

He's not even logged on or I could try to work something out between the two, but he's a no show, so what can you do. It's over...

Continued here:
http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/22775-battle-royale-success/page__pid__470404#entry470404

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back