• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Battle Royale Challenges OPEN - June TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
The p2k vs. salsakid battle reads like a suspense novel.

I was watching minutes tick by, closer and closer to the 10pm deadline. no pics,
then the PoL plot twist, is he going to make it?,
Finally the happy ending, with P2k subsequently falling asleep.

It's the greatest story ever told!

Just think....next weekend I have TWO....

Salsakid was the star of the day, however.
Challenging paulky head to head is like taking on Tiger Woods in a longest drive competition.
Your name should now be SalsaMAN!!!!
Well done, young master.

Yes indeedy!! I'd hand that boy half my crown RIGHT NOW. If he wins....it will be well deserved for that well thought-out recipe and top-notch photography! :clap:

I may spend next weekend in a cave up in the mountains. I fear that the awesomeness that will will be unleashed by those in TD's may be too much for reality to be able to dissipate without rips in the space-time continuum, thereby allowing multiple realities to exist on this plane and everything being sucked into a new singularity.

Pauly, good luck to you next weekend. Amigo, you did great to do that double-decker waffle/burger. You have quite the challenges ahead of you next weekend. I know you are working and dealing with "real life" also. Well done!

I still have a good plan for the Cajun TD. Waiting to see who will be the challenger by what THP decides.

I want to see a pic of paulky biting into the waffle skyscraper. Better yet ! a clip of him eating it sped up to the theme of the benny hill show. :rofl:

Masterchef ain't got nuttin' on this forum's Throwdowns...

great job everyone...

This just gets goofier and goofier....

Last night, my DSL modem died. They're telling me that my replacement SHOULD be here by Friday.

I may need an extension on my deadlines next weekend. I'll pop in every day to update y'all as the drama unfolds.

--Paul from his iPhone ;-)

This just gets goofier and goofier....

Last night, my DSL modem died. They're telling me that my replacement SHOULD be here by Friday.

I may need an extension on my deadlines next weekend. I'll pop in every day to update y'all as the drama unfolds.

--Paul from his iPhone ;-)
Sorry to hear that paulky... I completely understand about the computer issues dude, my home system got hit last week with a nasty virus and still trying to get it working right again, so using my laptop until then myself.
...just let me know when you're ready to go. :)

The Boss sent me a PM today to make sure I was still out and I am. Got home last night for 2 days of R&R and headed for Texas for another fire assignment on Thursday for a couple of weeks. Coach, hope you get the draw for the challenge with SL.

Take Care, LC. Hope to see you back in for the voting (ME, Me, ME! :lol: )

Psst, LC, here is a Benji for ya.....
3.gif

Thats not enough? Well.......
2.gif

Gonna start these up, remember this time, no excuses for late entries! This is a warning. Threads lock automatically at the stated time. Be careful with last minute details.

Can I get an official deadline for next weekend now? I am going to be doing my entry at a party for 60 on Sunday and might have to post it while still there.

Thanks SL, wouldn't miss the voting and I can be bought.

REALLY?!? COOL! How about....Dinner...My Place....September.... ;)

LC, Should we let them in on the plans or just let the rumors start flying? :lol:

CAJUN TD STILL OPEN, ANY TAKERS?

If no one takes it by the end of today (Wed.) Coach can have it, to give him time to shop.

I'd sure love to have it but I've already got a full plate.

May I request a midnight deadline for my two entries?

If that's too late, an early start (say Thursday morning) would help me loads!

Still have no access other than my iPhone. I hope to be up by tomorrow night.

WOW! I've been really busy and finally checking out all the entries so far. Every one looks delicious! Great job by everyone! I got today off, so I'm rounding up all my ingredients for the weekend. I can't wait! This will be my first Throwdown and I plan on getting me one of those nifty crowns! :woohoo:

muskymojo, you get props for jumping into the deep end for your first TD.

Good Luck, and Have Fun!

Paulky I can do an 11:59 EDT deadline Sunday for everyone. Even though I liked that hair raising drama of the wrong PoL and almost late entry! Wait... P2K, last minute drama... hmmm you $%#%$ you planned that! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back