• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Battle Royale Challenges OPEN - June TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
logchief, you can still do it, did you see it is open all of June? Get with SL to make sure before you post the challenge, but it may be doable for you!

I accept ye olde challege LB. I shall decline all other challenges. Once a month is enough for me. Sometimes friday, sometimes saturday, no matter how bloated or bitchy I am. Wait. As I recall, during the burger throwdown I was blind drunk. What? I haven't had tequila in months!

Lunchbox, you posted at 4:02...what took you so long??? :lol:

Marcie...it's on!!!!
If you gotta be done by the 10th, let's roll this weekend. Throwdown begins Friday at 8:00 PM, Ends Monday, same time.

Good luck!! This is your forte'.
I just threw a bratwurst in corndog batter and whoops...crown.

I shall defend my own honor honorably.
My blood runs German. I have drank bavarian water and tasted bavarian soil (I don't know why I did that). I have sped on the autobahn.
I am summoning my heritage from the Fatherland.
On Heidi, On Frikadeller, On Schnitzel.
On Pretzel, On Warsteiner, On Eine Kleine Nachtmusik.

You have 3 days to prepare.
Get your German on!!!

BTW, I will not be accepting a jerk challenge this time around.

I am putting so much energy into crown defense vs. marcie that it would be an unfair advantage to whoever challenges me for the 2nd battle.
(and I'm lazy).

BTW THP, this is badass!!! I know you have to do a shitton of work for this, and I appreciate it, it will be fun.

This should be an annual thing! June is throwdown explosion month!!

Thanks! It is a lot of work but worth it.

I accept ye olde challege LB. I shall decline all other challenges. Once a month is enough for me. Sometimes friday, sometimes saturday, no matter how bloated or bitchy I am. Wait. As I recall, during the burger throwdown I was blind drunk. What? I haven't had tequila in months!

I'm looking forward to it. I'll PM you some ideas to make the challenge...a bit more interesting.

Lunchbox, you posted at 4:02...what took you so long??? :lol:

I posted in the original thread as THP woke up long enough to post the link...AFTER 7PM EASTERN TIME. AHEM :shame:

I posted in the original thread as THP woke up long enough to post the link...AFTER 7PM EASTERN TIME. AHEM :shame:
Ahem yourself! This topic was posted at 7:00 pm EXACTLY. The link in the other topic was a courtesy because you guys were as confused as scared mice! :lol:

If LB and TB actually do this in Texas together it will be epic epic.

ah...got your pm LB. Now I get it. Missylou's presence would be an unfair advantage para mi as she would "herd" you out of the kitchen. :lol:

logchief, you can still do it, did you see it is open all of June? Get with SL to make sure before you post the challenge, but it may be doable for you!

Thanks Boss, just PM'd SL to see if the 23rd-25th would work, I should surely be home by then. If not maybe a Denny's along I-40 might let me use their kitchen, it would be an instant sell out.

The challenge is in

salsalady

Cajun or Creole dish

Just got a PM from SL and we're on for the weekend of the 23rd

It will be a GLORIOUS BATTLE

This is gonna be great, can't wait to see how all the challenges get layed out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back