• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Battle Royale Challenges OPEN - June TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am officially throwing my hat..........

at WickedMojo, I want a rematch on the beefless burger! I thought I had a chance with the whole hog turned inside out burger, so I am thinking of even something better...

Bring it on SoFlo, the PNW has game!

Be ready with your best by Saturday night, if that works for you........ :D

I accept your challenge!! :D ... however This weekend not so good for me, but how about next weekend start june 10th?
SoFlo Posse never sleeps, we just wait ;)

:woohoo: I officially accept the Cajun challenge!
I know it was already posted, but I wanted to officially accept the challenge.

safe travels for Logchief, see you in a couple weeks.

ah...got your pm LB. Now I get it. Missylou's presence would be an unfair advantage para mi as she would "herd" you out of the kitchen. :lol:

But I am a dog whisperer...

OK, seriously, back when I was a property claims adjuster for an insurance company, I'd walk right into someone's yard with their dog. One lady freaked out, and told me not to move, so she could get her crazy-agressive-mangler dog in the house, and save my life. I told her, "I've been here for 15 minutes, and been petting this dog...we're fine."

...just sayin'... ;)

But I am a dog whisperer...

OK, seriously, back when I was a property claims adjuster for an insurance company, I'd walk right into someone's yard with their dog. One lady freaked out, and told me not to move, so she could get her crazy-agressive-mangler dog in the house, and save my life. I told her, "I've been here for 15 minutes, and been petting this dog...we're fine."

...just sayin'... ;)

Better have an extra hand. Missylou doesn't "pet". The only people she has ever liked was JayT (what a bum) and my daughter. The rest she is down right hostile and I reckon its my fault. Its a long story but after my ma, my wife and my daughter...she's my best friend. She's not mean per se but just not experienced. Please gimme' a pass on this.

TB/LB when are you doing this? This weekend?

Better have an extra hand. Missylou doesn't "pet". The only people she has ever liked was JayT (what a bum) and my daughter. The rest she is down right hostile and I reckon its my fault. Its a long story but after my ma, my wife and my daughter...she's my best friend. She's not mean per se but just not experienced. Please gimme' a pass on this.
Naw...you're fine man...just trying to make THP history...no big deal. If there is ANY way to work out a person-to-person TD, let me know. I'm a teacher, and DONE for the year...so I'm free.

TB/LB when are you doing this? This weekend?

Not this weekend...dates/details to come soon.

:woohoo: I officially accept the Cajun challenge!
I know it was already posted, but I wanted to officially accept the challenge.

safe travels for Logchief, see you in a couple weeks.

...darn it, just got back to Nawlins and should have left my challenge ahead of time for someone to place it for me. :(

...would very happily take on the winner.

But if not, and challenges are still being accepted, the other option is...

paulky_2000 --- I want that Seafood crown, if you would kindly accept my challenge Sir.

*Removes gloves and swats Paulky with a fresh flacid fillet of flounder... but with feeling*

My excuse for running late was the meeting I had scheduled with that grocery store chain got pushed back till after 3pm... details still to be finalized, but chances are looking great that my salsa may make it into 42 stores in Texas and Lousiana ---within 5 days of officially launching it!
The head buyer for the stores absolutely loved it... he didn't even wait for someone to bring him chips, he was eating it with a fork (and snagged a couple of extra tubs to bring home). :)

It made the long drive home well worth it. WooHoo!!!

Marked it down!

And congrats on your salsa.

Thanks THP!

It's turning out to be an interesting couple of weeks... at my sons wedding, I also spoke to a very old friend (from like 20 years ago) who now happens to be a Branch Manager for a food distributor. I'm supposed to talk to him tomorrow, as he had already heard about my salsa quite awhile back and had been trying to get ahold of me for awhile.

...already let my co-packer know they may get busy reeeeal soon.

"...meanwhile, back at the ranch..."

Naturally, since "every action has an opposite and equal reaction"... if the rumors are true, then we will more than likely have layoffs at work this week too.
Which means I'll have LOTS of time to get the business off the ground... just no money coming in to finance it. :dance: :woohoo: :dance:

paulky_2000 --- I want that Seafood crown, if you would kindly accept my challenge Sir.

*Removes gloves and swats Paulky with a fresh flacid fillet of flounder... but with feeling*

I accept!

I've just been waiting for the right moment to draw from the sea once again!! :dance: Any day besides FRI SAT or SUN works best for me....but if it's vital, I could do weekends, (I get off at 5pm.)

P.S. Now my face smells like fish.

LB and I will be all set for 10, 11, and 12, next week. Burger Freak Week!

Sounds great...I've been practicing...

I just woke up with my liver on one side of the pillow, gently sobbing, and my colon on the other...unresponsive. Bhut-Wings and Rum...and YES...I'll do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back