BEER!

Tilburg1.gif

Estrella Damm Inedit
Alc is 4.8 by Vol.
$9.95

I saw this in Publix today as I was picking up a few things. The nose is rather floral and wheaty. The taste is clean the finish really brings the Corriander and Orange Peel. The box says that it was designed to go with any food even hard to match foods. Since the flavor of this brew is rather generic not overly hoppy or malty it makes sence. Overall it was a good brew but really nothing I'd go out of my way to get. See what you think...

Here's some Pics:

22c2bb99.jpg

fbd36ccb.jpg

40896a3d.jpg

ada9a0ee.jpg

bbd6531d.jpg

Not bad, was about to grab a sixer of some 420, but this caught my eye. Not as good as Breckenridge's Amber, but isn't bad.

Estrella Damm Inedit
Alc is 4.8 by Vol.
$9.95

I saw this in Publix today as I was picking up a few things. The nose is rather floral and wheaty. The taste is clean the finish really brings the Corriander and Orange Peel. The box says that it was designed to go with any food even hard to match foods. Since the flavor of this brew is rather generic not overly hoppy or malty it makes sence. Overall it was a good brew but really nothing I'd go out of my way to get. See what you think...

Here's some Pics:

22c2bb99.jpg

fbd36ccb.jpg

40896a3d.jpg

ada9a0ee.jpg

that there is the best beer made in spain. made by one of the worlds best chefs :) i think its pretty good.. i like it for xmas dinner since it goes well with spiced (mulled) wine, ham + mustards and what not - but id personally like the flavour with more spice in it. also interesting its not sold with a box in spain and does cost about half of what u guys pay :)

Looking forward to these. Got them cooling off right now and can't wait for tomorrow night when I can crack one open.

04699DB8-0659-47F5-B50A-D2DDA88C25DB-115-00000012E7FDA736.jpg

I'll let ya know what I think.

I loved the Innis & Gunn Great Ale with some serious notes of the rum which is perfectly matched with the flavor of the beer. As a friend of mine said who has enjoyed it also, it's an instant classic. I have to agree.

Cheers

Back