06peppers4.jpg

06peppers5.jpg

06peppers6.jpg

06peppers7.jpg

06peppers8.jpg

06peppers9.jpg

06peppers10.jpg

Wheebz OG Ingredient Linear Cheeseburger
The rules stated that the burger must be beef, and have bread on the two sides, therefore when the sub is folded it still falls within the guidelines, so HA!!!

Chili Con Queso -
Cumin
Garlic
basil
oregano
Scoville Devilles Home made Chili powder (thank ytou again sir)
tomato sauce
flour
celery salt
cracked pepper
sugar
cilantro
8 ounces of a beer I brewed with Aji Charapita peppers, Annatto, Orange Blossom Honey, and Amazon Chocolate
2 habaneros

then bacon and sausage was added, simmered, then cheese was added

Burger meat was seasoned with a rub given to me from a friend here in Florida

tots were broken up with the spatula and cooked in the burger juice

hot dogs and eggs are pretty self explanatory

Everything was assembled on the bun, topped with cheese

2012-06-01_20-04-23_849.jpg

2012-06-01_20-04-35_543.jpg

and the aftermath

i literally cant even finish one side of this sub, there is so much shit on it

but gawd damn, was that heart attack goodness

2012-06-01_20-22-02_524.jpg

Keybrdkid09 Presents: Keysburger with "Slightly" Secret Sauce

List of ingredients:

Burger

[1] 1/3 Pound Ground Sirloin and Loin of Beef Patty
[1] Great Value Hamburger Bun
[1 slice] Great Value Swiss Cheese
[5 whole] Florida Everglades Tomato (home grown)
[1/2 whole] Ivory Bell Pepper (home grown)
[as required] Ready Pac Brand Garden Salad Iceberg Lettuce (de-cabbaged and de-carroted)

[Lightly sprinkled ** on both sides of burger-exact measures more-or-less to taste]:

Worcestershire Sauce**
Garlic**
Ground Red Pepper**
Ground Tellicherry Black Pepper**
Costco Spice Blend (unknown components)**
Salt**

Mixed Supply of Slightly Secret Sauce

[1 TBSPN] Archer Farm's Buffalo Style Wing Sauce (HOT PEPPER INGREDIENT)
[1 TBSPN] Dutch Gold "U.S Grade A" Pure Clover Honey
[1 TBSPN] French's Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
[1 TBSPN] Publix Brand Honey Barbeque Sauce
[1 TBSPN] Publix Brand Steak Sauce

------

Prior to Making Burger:

1. Mix 1 TBSPN. of Wing sauce, Pure Clover Honey, Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce, Honey Barbeque Sauce, and Steak Sauce in a bowl. DO NOT REFRIGERATE. See ingredient list for exact brands used.

To Make Burger:

1. Start your grill on Medium Heat
2. Add a light helping of French's Honey Mustard dipping sauce (only) to burger bun. Place a slice of Swiss cheese on top of half of bun with dipping sauce applied. Place top half and bottom half on plate. Refrigerate.
3. Place burger patty on Grill on medium heat. Lightly sprinkle Worcestershire Sauce, Costco Spice Blend, Black Pepper, Salt, Garlic, and Ground Red Pepper on Burger. Let cook.
4. Prepare lettuce by breaking up into smaller useable pieces, and slice Ivory Bell Pepper into small strips. Refrigerate these two. Slice Florida Everglades tomatoes in half-do not refrigerate.
5. Turn burgers over as required. Sprinkle opposite side with same ingredients used in Step 3. Let cook, and keep turning burgers as time dictates. At some point , I turned up the grill to Medium High heat because I wanted the burgers to cook faster.
6. When burgers are done, immediately take plate containing burger bun out of refrigerator. Place burger from grill on top of Swiss cheese to slightly melt.
7. Carefully add about a tablespoon (don't let sauce run down side of burger too much-less is better if necessary) of slightly secret sauce.
8. Remove plate containing vegetables from refrigerator. Add lettuce first (to preference,) then Ivory Bell pepper slices. Finally, add sliced Florida Everglades Tomatoes-followed by top of Hamburger Bun.
9. Position burger very carefully on plate. Add whatever other side dishes or other items as you feel necessary.
10. Enjoy!

06peppers16.jpg

06peppers18.jpg

Wheebz... I'd take the word "sub" out of your title. Call it "Wheebz OG Ingredient Linear Cheeseburger"

Or elongated... stretched... I like stretched the best.

98.3 says hi...

OLAY! OLAY! OLAYOLAYO....

I'm fixin to tear a hole in the sky... TONITE! :drunk:

carry on wtchyer büggahs.....

Burger name:
Rabid Dawg

Ingredients:
Burgers
Ground beef
Cayennes
Soy sauce
Worcestershire sauce
Salt
Pepper
Chicago Steak seasoning

Toppings
Fried egg
Jalapenos
Vidalia onion
Extra Sharp Cheddar
Pepper Jack
Tomatoes
THICK CUT BACON
Horseradish mustard
Melinda’s Naga sauce
Arugula
Aioli (see recipe below)

Aioli
2 egg yolks
½ c evoo
½ c Mayo
3 garlic cloves
5 orange habs
Salt
Pepper

Bun
Onion roll

Directions
Aioli (make ahead of time)
Chop garlic and habs as fine as you can get them. Add to a bowl or food processor along with the 2 egg yolks and a dab of Dijon mustard, salt and pepper and mayo. Whisk or blend. Slowly add the evoo. Refrigerate.

Burger
Start your coals on the grill. While that’s doin its thang cook bacon (in pan), chop up cayennes and add to ground beef. Mix. Separate into 4, 1/2lb patties and shape your burgers. Use soy and Worcestershire to marinate and add salt, pepper, and steak seasoning on top. Let marinate on the counter 15 minutes. Brush onions and japs with evoo and salt and pepper. With the grill at 350-400 put the burgers on along with the japs and onion. After 6-8 minutes flip add bacon, and a slice of cheddar and a slice of jack cheese. 2 minutes before done grill your buns. Once cheese is melted (about another 6-8 min) remove burgers, onion and japs. Let the burger rest at least 5 minutes. In the mean time fry up some eggs. Then assemble! Bottom bun, aioli, burger, sliced japs, onion, tomato, horseradish mustard, fried egg, Melinda’s sauce, arugula, top bun with more aioli on it. Booya!!!! Do the happy dance then enjoy!!

IMG_2214.jpg

IMG_2215.jpg

Alright! Aussies in on the game!

Looking good so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back