contest BEGIN! Burger Royale Round 1 - Beef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheebz, that masterpiece pays homage to all that is right with thp!

Dawg, you nailed that one. Big time. You're gonna be right up there when this baby is said and done!
Too bad you're from Gainesville in the OTHER state...
Nice burger, though.

Nice, so far some good looking burgers. Can't wait to see whats up next.

FD, are you in this one or taking one off to support your SoFlo Bro?

How late on Sunday do we have to submit? Looking like I'm gonna have to do mine Sunday...I have 600 t-shirts to sort tonight. And now going to BFD tomorrow (Cake, Garbage, Silversun Pickups, Jane's Addiction) with a sudden gift ticket - not complaining about that one, but it kinda shifted my whole weekend around.

Anyway, how late on Sunday can we submit?

LDHS, it's in the first post. I should make you go look it up for yourself....but seein' as I'm in a good mood and looking forward to hanin' with some THP peeps......10:00 pm EST or is it EDT? standard, daylight......whatever,....it's 10:00 PM East Coast Time.

Make sure you allow for uploading issues, don't cut it to the wire~

LDHS, it's in the first post. I should make you go look it up for yourself....but seein' as I'm in a good mood and looking forward to hangin' with some THP peeps......10:00 pm EST or is it EDT? standard, daylight......whatever,....it's 10:00 PM East Coast Time.

Make sure you allow for uploading issues, don't cut it to the wire~

Have not met him. I have seen many posts. What's with him and respect? Might be a little drunk but I'm confused. :drunk:

Nice, so far some good looking burgers. Can't wait to see whats up next.

FD, are you in this one or taking one off to support your SoFlo Bro?

From what I understand, FD is in on this TD. And he's not supporting me this weekend... in the "Screw Sum" spirit. I'm flying solo on this one.

Didn't FD offer Sum use of his grill and then withdrew the offer?
:razz: at Sum

Yea, geeme, just getting started on the wine. True story, still working on my first glass. That's just not right at 8:54 on a Friday Night.....

Don't worry, I'll catch up fast. Just hanging waiting for the Habby Fam.

I GOT ROCKETMAN'S MAYO SAUCE......

SUCKAHAS!!!!!

191b0a16.jpg

73f6f2e2.jpg

SUCK ON THIS... YOU...

SUCKAHS!....

more of this to grab your balls... er.... um... tickle you.

d5fece46.jpg

TAIL LIGHTS.

SUCKAHS!!!!!!!!

here's some more SEXY fo yah, while yer waitin.....

818bc2fa.jpg

TB loves his burgers. He'll respect the tribute and the creativity to the burger but crtique it (respectfully of course). One of the burgers I made in past was a liittle tight, he was one of the first to see it and pointed it out to me. The next burgers looked much bettter. Respect with critique, that's how he and a lot of others on here are about. Chances are he'll critique during voting time though.

Love it! I gots no problem with some critiquing. Makes me a better cook/drunkin chef. One thing I like about THP is that everyone is here to help one another. Even if it is through smack talking.

Fresh, Pequin stuffed, Blue Agave hamburgler buns.....Scovie your zipper's down I can see your Vagine'.... :shh:

IMG_2624.jpg

MMMMMMM.....smell that goodness.

IMG_2626.jpg

Who tops a burger with Shrim Dij'on? I do.....and it's got smack you in your face flavors! **Drool** Home Land Security is going to be knocking on my door to hold an investigation on how my shiz smacks lips so good.

IMG_2629.jpg

It's got crispy, moist, buttery, Bubba Gump shrimptasticness.

IMG_2633.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back