• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest BEGIN! Burger Showdown Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
D3monic said:

O

VLLwwib.jpg

And there was much rejoicing.  :shocked:

edit: But seriously, dude. You gotta make your pics smaller!

I don't think that is D3's final post no name or description and 9 pics.

However the pic size is fine for me my browser adjusts it. On a phone fine on computer fine what is the issue?

D3monic said:

lol, i'd be in trouble if I did that to the oven. I'm in enough trouble for using the red pan. Just got all teh smoker stains off it. 

I seen JT lurking last night weighing his competition but he hasn't commented. Sneaky ninja like

Sneaky_167785_1681632.jpg
Holy crap, JayT is Sia? 

rs_300x300-160215165333-300-sia-james-corden-carpool-karaoke-late-late-show-021516.jpg

The Hot Pepper said:
BONUS TIME!

If reading this post 6 final pics are allowed.
Sold! lol

seriously you fix one freaking TV and then everyone thinks youre a TV repair man. spent all day in orlando trying to fix a 60" LG older model plasma, upper right board went bad and i was only able to find a left :shocked: so now i shall look for one online and have to do this all again another weekend

plans were to cook today and post, now i am only making the bread dough so I will have to do this tomorrow. but i have got to follow along through out the day and the drive home. man some nice burgers going on!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back