beer Begin! : May TD: Golden Stout

yea the beer style Stout wasnt defined as a dark beer until after the porter was made, and then stout porters (strong porters) became what we now know as stouts, dark robust beers typically higher in alcohol than porters

image.jpeg

Similar numbers.....

tctenten said:
GM...thanks for reminding me about love2brew. Order being shipped tonight. Much, much quicker turn around time than Northern. I would assume I receive order on wednesday. I will be brewing Saturday.

Yeah, they'll ship same day as an order if you call ... that hombre does customer service the right way ...

I still order from them when I want East Coast Yeast ...

In a similar vein, I ordered from a HBS is Orlando yesterday, for the same reason ... I needed some Dark Munich and some specific British/Irish yeasts instead of light for one of my recipes, and didn't feel like waiting while my shit made the trek ... guy shipped it today - and used USPS - so it will probably will come Wednesday, and possibly tomorrow, and USPS delivers late morning, as opposed to early evening ...

We'll see how they pack, in terms of the icepack etc, and maybe I *can* buy yeast across Summer ...
RocketMan said:
I'm going to be out this month, just too many irons in the fire. We'll see how next month shapes up, but I'm going to be watching what everyone does. Especially to see Grant Beergun a beer

I got this.

GM, was it Hearts Homebrew in Orlando? It's a great shop to order from especially if your ordering and picking tiniest the shop. They were only a couple of miles from where I worked when I was with the state and could easily drop by over lunch. You just don't ever want to start a conversation or ask for advice from them. That's when they become jerks. It's a really small place and is set up especially for Internet orders or for Internet order and pick up. They're prices are usually pretty good too.

RocketMan said:
GM, was it Hearts Homebrew in Orlando? It's a great shop to order from especially if your ordering and picking tiniest the shop. They were only a couple of miles from where I worked when I was with the state and could easily drop by over lunch. You just don't ever want to start a conversation or ask for advice from them. That's when they become jerks. It's a really small place and is set up especially for Internet orders or for Internet order and pick up. They're prices are usually pretty good too.

Yup, that's the one. I saw that the guy's from the local club order from them, so I tried. I ordered Sunday, they shipped yesterday, and I think I'll get it tomorrow morning around 11AM ...

Back