contest Begin! Mexican TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't be makin till tomorrow but here's an ingredient teaser, or most of them at least...

26da1572.jpg

Wheres paulky?????

The dishes we've seen so far are up his alley. Multi-faceted feasts!!!!

I'm keepin it simple.

And hand-rolling my tortillas!!!!, the way my Mexican ancestors did!!!

(disclaimer...I have no Mexican ancestors. Only German ones, and they didn't have access to a tortilla press)

He's in Texas, cleaning guns, for a Mexican throwdown.

Somebody stop TB!!!! I'm afraid he's going hunting for a real Mexican to make into quesadillas!!!!

That's insane!!!

Use a net...it's easier!

Half way done with the additive ingredients….. over the next 8 hours I will post progressional pics as time permits

Some were taken after 3:00pm on Fri just haven't gotten them organized and hosted yet…

Cost of ingredients for fist TD…. $266.81
Cost in hours…...............................…72 hrs
Cost of family hell for bossing them around for 72 hrs and telling them this is the most important thing in life ATM….....at least 2 weeks of bitching from all members
Cost of two sleepless nights when I return to work on Tuesday….nothing that's their problem
Winning my first TD crown as a n00b…Priceless….HaHaHa

No, because I am not psychic. Lucky bastard! :lol:

Impy take a pic of the coins with your ingredients, I can tell by your pics you still have ingredients left.

Wheres paulky?????

The dishes we've seen so far are up his alley. Multi-faceted feasts!!!!

Ain't it the truth!!

I'd love to join in this chaos, but I JUST got back from our *abbreviated due to the weather* camping trip and I feel like the floor of a movie theatre. I'm gonna grab a beer and a shower (in that order) and settle in to the A/C to spectate. If I feel froggy, I MAY throw something together tomorrow......but SD's set the bar REALLY high!!

Ohhhhh someone is cooking nopales!

Did mesatrin ever make his final post?
And did two people really not post PoL?
Please don't tell me 3 people are out, you have time! PoL can be posted with the ingredients you used, I'm sure some are left, even the empty can of beans, edit it into one of your teasers.

Jump on in D2wachee! There's time.

...just hopeing the electricity stays on the rest of the evening.
The whole neighborhood's juice has been knocked out three times already... we have a gas stove, but darn sure not gonna have burners going with no a/c as the house would quickly match the outside temps (100°F + right now). :mouthonfire:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back