• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest BEGIN! Pizza Pizza Pizza Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you guy's don't mind if I cut the cheese...
20151107_101920.jpg

Or use some really fresh ingredients...
20151107_103308.jpg

20151107_103442.jpg

20151107_103641.jpg

:cheers:

dragonsfire said:
Hope I didnt forget anything.

Proof of Life please read how to enter, and you can take a new pic with the pizza if left, or the ingredients used.

I don't know how people miss that, it's only bold and caps, and I made a post too. :D

dragonsfire said:
Great Looking Mushrooms :)
Thanks man, Also picked some oysters today but using them for something else

JohnsMyName said:
Dude, seriously!? Making cheese or foraging mushrooms is way cool, but both AND it's a teaser... wtf man. Making it way hard on the rest of us, not cool. :)
Thanks but I'm just a bum :P  wait until the big guns show up. I think we will really see some crazy awesome pies to come. Not to say we haven't already

tctenten said:

You are the man….Cannot get any fresher than that!
Thank you sir. I am waffling up something I think you may like....

grantmichaels said:
didn't you DNF, though?

i recall your pickled onions, still ...

(can't see crowns, Tapatalk)
I like that spread from tctenten ... just sayin', good shit ...

I actually finished my first TD

boss's instructions have gone downhill since then i guess

:)

It's always up to the players in a game to learn the rules. This can be accomplished not only by reading the posted rules, but also by observing successful posts of others and being open to input when more experienced players point out a flaw to help correct it. It's smart for new players to post later in the game, taking clues from earlier posts. Repeat ragging on the boss isn't useful for anything. Get with the game or move on.

geeme said:
It's always up to the players in a game to learn the rules. This can be accomplished not only by reading the posted rules, but also by observing successful posts of others and being open to input when more experienced players point out a flaw to help correct it. It's smart for new players to post later in the game, taking clues from earlier posts. Repeat ragging on the boss isn't useful for anything. Get with the game or move on.

This brings to mind repeat ragging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back