• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest BEGIN! Pizza Pizza Pizza Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA!

All pies must have dough and sauce from scratch. Everything else should be as homemade as possible.

Breakfast - Be creative here! Think outside the box with the crust, flavors, all. Will you go sweet or savory?
Dinner - Anything goes; traditional, unique, deep dish, rustic.
Dessert - Another chance to be super creative.

You can enter 1 of each with a max of all 3. Each pie = an entry post. All pies must have a hot pepper ingredient! Not just Dinner.

CLICK: The 5 Rules for an eligible entry
Separate entry posts, title your entries, list all ingredients with measurements (where applicable) and cooking methods.
PoL: .30

(PoL only needs to be shown ONCE in a pic with all or a majority of the ingredients used, or in a final presentation pic of the main entry, preferably not on the plate.)
PIC ALLOWANCE: 5 per pie in final post.

Please list the category in the post, it is not always evident.

ENDS SUNDAY 11:59 PM EDT

Yes and 11:59 Eastern.
:)

If you've never entered make sure you read all the rules clearly, including Pol!

Lol sorry, first throw down. Would stock have to be made from scratch too?
Well I asked about the time cuz if says the post was posted at 9:41 pm and it's only 5:30 pm here

Nah. The crust and more loosely the sauce, just do you best and don't pour Prego on a Boboli.

Bpoole55 said:
Well I asked about the time cuz if says the post was posted at 9:41 pm and it's only 5:30 pm here

Set your time zone in your settings. ;)

Oh goody.... looks like I'll kind-of-sort-of-but-not-really beat Key to the gate!

The very beginning of rosemary focaccia, with the rosemary picked off the plant just moments before:
P1020040.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back