Provolone Cheese on top and under the broiler for a minute
Serve with lots of napkins

100_0252.jpg

100_0258.jpg

100_0254.jpg

WOOT WOOT!!!!

THIS is why I wanted you to be in!!!

Fan-friggin-TASTIC!!!!!

I'm all OVER that.....and like TB said...I'll take mine WIT!

This is a damn good Throwdown. Can't wait to see them all!!!!

Yeah that's a crazy cheesesteak. Scorpion marinara and garlic bread... double cheese win.

I don't have my kitchen in order so I may do a NY cold cut sammy, my style. We'll see. If I had my kitchen I'd do something crazy. Hmmm. I don't know yet.

thehotpepper.com said:
I don't have my kitchen in order so I may do a NY cold cut sammy, my style. We'll see. If I had my kitchen I'd do something crazy. Hmmm. I don't know yet.

That sounds pretty tasty , a NY Deli sandwich done up THP style, I like the thought :)

I suppose I'll do something then.

Hmm wait tomorrow is sunny and 48 degrees in the afternoon... I may be able to grill sumpin!

got my chutney done , gonna try and get a hold of a better camera tommorow for actually sandwich build, Im kinda embarrsed at the quality of pics I had to offer tonight and it definately looks like Im gonna need quality pics to compete with all the sandwich mojo thats goin' on in this throwdown.

I agree. The pic needs to be clear for the votes. Hope you can get it.

thehotpepper.com said:

hmmmph! If you don't post an entry...even if it's cold cuts.....

I WILL SHOOT THIS DOG!

Shootthisdog-1.jpg

I know I'm grill'n tomorrow. :D

I've got Knockers for lunch and am thinking Ribeye for dinner. Tomorrow is going to be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back