contest BEGIN! The Ramen Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the second time I don't deserve the drama queen tiara chingaderra. If anythang, Jay deserves it for posting and not producing jack squat!

I am throwing in the towel..... NOTHING is working..... and poor hubby worked so hard on his and now his photobucket wont work.............. bad day. guess we'll post at a later time just for the heck of it........ :(

There are many other pic uploading sites. Choose one, you have time.

HH, confused by your post. Pictures of sushi, no description, no nothing. Is that final? Too many pics too.

The first one was teaser, I have final plate pics on photobucket, but now icant get into the site. Betterhalf is having same problem, it won't let us login. We're still trying but failing misserably

Duct tape the kids to the wall, pour a couple shots of Jäger, crank up some Fear Report, and GET ON IT MEGAN!

Betterhalfs Ramen Peanut Butter Cheesecake

Crust:
Threw Pork Ramen in food processor finely ground
Cinnamon
Brown Sugar
Vanilla
Butter
Pork seasoning Packet
Sugar
Melted Chocolate Chips

Filling:
Cream Cheese
Peanut Butter
Aji Benito Christal Powder
Sugar
Egg

Finely grind ramen add flavor packet and melted butter with cinnamon, vanilla, sugar and brown sugar mix well. Press around sides of oven safe dish. Melt chocolate chips while crust is in oven at 350 for 25 minutes. Take out crust and dizzle thin layer on top of crust. Throw in freezer for 15 minutes to chill.

Mix cream cheese and peanut butter in bowl and add Aji powder and egg mix well add sugar to taste (more sweet or more hot) take crust out of freezer and pour in filling. Bake at 400 for 25 Minutes Enjoy!!!!!!

IMG082.jpg

IMG079.jpg

Oh white on top was a little ice cream started to melt.......... ooops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back